Liams apology

Louis' P.O.V.

"Don't 'what' me Liam! What you did to Zayn was uncalled for and What happen to Emerald is even more uncalled for but trust me you aren't the only one getting in trouble for that! Now you can bend over my lap again or you can lay on the bed."

"How about Neither." Liam's says getting up and backing away.

"Liam James I'm not in the mood for this get your ass over here now !"

At that Liam burst into tears and walking over to me. He bent over my lap. I rested my hand on his bum and thought about it for a minute. I think Liam has had enough corner time will have to do...

"Liam honey stand up, just go stand in  the corner."

"Y..your, not gonna spank me again?" I shake my head no.

"Nope corner time seems fair enough until I get back with emerald you are not to move. Got me?"

"Yes sir."

Liam makes his way over to the corner, the only one that was cleared from anything for this exact kind of reason.

"And just to make sure you do stay I'm sending one of the others in here to watch you even though I already know you wouldn't defy me a second time today now would you Li."

"No sir, I'll stay here i promise.."

"Good." i smiled. walking out of my room and down the stairs i grab my keys and wallet.

"Hey, Ni!" i yelled.

"Yeah Lou?" he says poking his head into the living room.

"Can you go up to my room and watch Liam, make sure he doesn't leave that corner, unless their is an emergency or he has to use the restroom, but in a serious case got it?"

"Yes sir." he smiles heading off to my room.

With that I head out the door and to my car and i drive to the park to pick up Emerald.

*               *                  *                *                *               *                   *                  *

(skip picking Emerald up, they are now back at the house)

"Emerald darling why don't you go ask uncle Zayn to cook you something to snack on you haven't eaten since breakfast and lunch is about be made so there is no reason to feed you something big."

"Okay uncle Louis."

Emerald heads toward the kitchen so I head up stairs back in my room to see Liam still standing where i left him and Niall on his phone laying on my bed.

"Sorry it took me so long bud I didn't intend to stay there more then 2 minutes, but one of Emmy's friends mother wanted to speak to me about a play-date. Now lets get down to business. Liam go apologize to Emerald then Zayn then send him and Harry up here you as well because I want to have a chat with all of you about what happen while I was gone."

Liam Nods and Leaves.. then i turn around to confused Niall.

"Lou what do you mean by what happen when you was gone nothing happen.."

"Niall, emerald told me that Liam has been acting so hostile to her the minute I left two weeks ago and you all even agreed with Liam and punished her, just because you were all afraid of Liam."

"So what? Liam is pretty scary especially if we didn't agree with him he threatened us!"

"Alright Ni calm down.... Look bud I was only wanting to ask about what exactly happen between Emerald and Liam since you all witnessed it and .. I wanted to talk about that as well.. just calm down Liam's been punished and if he needs more of a punishment I already got it planned out if it seems necessary. okay?" Niall nods and right then i hear a knock on my door and the door opens, i usher the three other boys in my room i stand up giving someone else a way for them to sit.

"Alright boys.." i said after everyone sat down. "I want to get something straight here i want someone calmly tell me what happen the two weeks i was gone." I Looked at Liam who looked down at has lap fiddling his fingers.

"Someone better talk or I swear to god..."

Silence filled the room like it did before. I sigh.

"Niall?" No answer.

"Guys this is b.s. you are grown men and can't even tell me what happen the two weeks i was gone?"

The silence in the room only made my anger boil.

"Someone tell me what the hell happen or you all are getting spanked.."

nothing.

What the hell? i already know what happen partially so why won't they just tell me?

I walk over to Liam and pull him up. He yelps in surprise.

"Go over to the wall and place your hands on it and bum out." i push him gently that way. Once Liam does as told i look at the others..

"Go all of you." i point my finger to the wall that Liam was already positioned at.

"But Lou..."

"I don't want to hear it, unless you want to tell me what happen those wonderful two weeks i was gone, walk your happy arse over to the wall and get in position Zayn!"

"Alright I'll tell you... but you aren't going to like it."

"I probably won't, Boys sit. Zayn Start talking please."