Uncle Harry to the rescue

We arrive at the airport and got on the plane. Gemma puts our carry-on above our seats and we sit down and wait for the plane to take off. I decide I was gonna catch up on my sleep and lye my head on Gemma's arm. Before I fall asleep I whisper a quick "love you" to her. Then I was out.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I was awaken by Gemma letting me know we landed

"Sweetie we are landing now can you buckle up?" I nod, stretch my arms then buckle up and take out my phone and play on it.

"We are now in central London anyone who gets off please get your luggage and exit the plane in a orderly fashion, thank you for flying with us, we hope you had a wonderful ride and have a good day."

I grabbed Gemma's hand as we exit the plane. We head toward the luggage converter belt then go and search for my five uncle's.... it took about 15 mins and we still couldn't find them..

I look over to my left seeing a HUGE group of girls surrounding someone or someone's .. I thought it was some famous celebrity's. I was right.. but also wrong they weren't JUST celebrity's they were my uncles. Who you might know as that famous band called One Direction!

"There they are!" A boy with curly hair came up to us along with a blonde, A tanish boy, one with some pretty messy hair and another with a quiff.

More screaming erupted, then the curly one started to bark out orders to the others.

"Liam, Can you carry Emerald." 'Liam' nodded I lifted my arms, he smiled at me as he carried me out, the boys were running as was Gemma and harry. As we got into their long white limo. The guard shut the door and we headed off.

Half way down the road, I was still sitting on Liam's lap, sucking on my thumb which I have kinda made a bad habit of at the age of ten.

"Emerald?" The curly haired boy questioned I looked up at him.

"I would like to introduce us, I'm harry, that's Niall." He pointed to his left.

"That's Zayn," he pointed to the black harried boy on my right.

"The one you are sitting on is Liam."

I turned around and smiled shyly and waved.

"And that's Louis " he pointed to the boy on my. Left a cross from Niall.

"Gemma she seems like a shy one we will have that fixed bye the time you get back." Louis spoke and gave a evil look.

Boy are they in trouble if they think it will be easy to break me.