They're scary part 2

Hey guys sorry for the late update I meant to do that this past weekend and I was just so busy I wasn't able to so again sorry and I promise I'll try to keep up with my updates!! Well here ya go :)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Emerald's POV

"So you yelled at her for BOTHERING YOU." Harry yelled from the opposite room.

Zayn and Louis thought it would be more private but apparently it isn't.

I heard someone talking and apologising, then Harry was yelling again.

"Ni? Why don't you take Em outside she loves playing outside and I'm sure you have plenty of things to do !"

"No, mommy I wanna stay with you." I snuggled my head into her neck

"Emmy we have a swing set out there and we bought the other day just for you!"

At the mention of swing set my eyes lit up. Niall chuckled

"Come on." He holds out his hand

"Em I love you, but mommy has to go I have to leave for the airport in an hour okay you be good." I frowned but excepted it, as long as I don't have to be around Liam or Louis anymore cause they scare me.

"Okay mommy, Ill be good!" She kisses my temple.

"Oh and they do have my permission to spank your bottom if you miss behave you understand." I nod quickly still frowning that is not nice I'm the only one that gets spanked and I live with five boys now.

Then Gemma leaves and Niall takes me outside and we play for a little bit.

Zayns P.O.V.

"Liam James Payne! How could you yell at her she just wanted someone to talk to, you know she just wanted someone to pay attention you and Louis were watching her, now you know she will probably be scared of you now!" Harry yelled at the frightened Liam on the couch.

Harry may be the youngest but he is pretty scary when pissed off.

"I'm sorry." Liam mumbled.

Harry ran his hand though his hair.

"Stay there don't move." He pointed a finger. He then turned toward me.

"Watch them both please!"