The End

I've decided the earlier last chapter would be the last and final bonus chapter to my little. 

Thank you for all the love and support you've shown me from the beginning to the end of this journey of my little girl. Fifteen year old me started this story out as just for fun but it ended going quite good. I will truly miss all the characters that I've grown attached with within this book.  

As an author, I' ve created and deleted lots of books in wattpad. I'm so indesicive with what I enjoy to write and what i don't. I thought I liked writing romance but I noticed It wasn't really my genre. I will be taking down black dahlia: the unexpected. I'm really sorry for the inconvience if you have been enjoying that book. Since I've wrote a father and daughter trope as my first book, I've decided to come back with another epic story. I know this time I won't take the book down because I'm always had really strong passion between a father and a daughter. I think that bond is just really special. So thank you for understanding.

This is for all my father and daughter trope fans!

- Me and you-

This is my new father and daughter trope book! After deep considerations I've decided this is it! 

Head on to my page and start reading the first chapter is up. 

Below here is the description. 

DESCRIPTION

Aaron Zane Elodi. He had a dream to be one of the best chefs in Seattle. He was born there, grew there and lived there all his life. He was inspired by his great grandfather's old recipe book that he found when he was young. As much as he wanted his dream to come true as fast as possible, well, it's not easy to reach your goals and dreams. He was a man with great looks and was always single. He hated the idea of being committed in a relationship to anyone but how could he live without sex? So he turned to one night stands and constantly slept with women all around seattle.

But what happens when a little girl was born from one of the girls he slept with? Will he raise her? Will he put her up for adoption? Will he ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist?

Follow through his journey to find out more about his little girl.

"Just you and me baby."

- Aaron Elodi

_________________________________________________________________

As a celebration for 500k readers! 

Leave some questions below for the characters to answers! Like a QnA. I will be answering them through the characters point of view! 

Anyway, 

Thank you Zander and Faith for all the joys and laughs you've given me. 

The End

It's time to close this book and open another one :)