Chapter 24

Zander POV

Its been about a month since everything happened. Everything is so much better now. And as the time passed by Faith she was getting even more comfortable with me.

I even told Faith about Charlotte and she seemed happy about it. Charlotte comes here often to spend time with us.

Flasback

I was in the living room with Charlotte ready to tell Faith about our relationship.

"PRINCESS?"

"YES DADDY?"

"COME DOWN SWEETIE."

I hear her tiny little footstep coming down slowly. I look at Charlotte and smiled at her.

"What if she doesn't like me Zander?"

I chuckled.

"Babe. She will love you. Don't be nervous. You guys are so close"

I kissed her forehead. She smiled. Then Faith came. I smiled at her. I carried her and placed her on my lap.

"What were you doing upstairs princess?"

"Colouring!"

She said giggling. I chuckled. She has been so obsessed with colouring lately. Even though they are messy but she is still learning.

Makes me feel happy she is having fun. I kissed her cheek and look at Charlotte. She was just adoring Faith just as much as I do.

I kissed her forehead.

"Princess...I have something I wanna tell you."

She stayed quiet and listened, signaling me to continue.

"You know Charlotte here?"

I pointed at Char. She just nodded.

"I'm dating her. Char is my girlfriend baby."

She smiled and then started talking lots of random stuff she wanna do with Charlotte. Charlotte just listened to her.

"So princess, your okay? I date Charlotte?"

She nodded and giggled. I put her down and off she ran back upstairs to colour. I know whatever she is doing. I have a hidden camera in her room connected to my phone.

As she grows bigger I will remove it out but for timing I don't want her to get hurt or anything. Charlotte was smiling and then she kissed me. I kissed back.

"I love you Zander."

"I love you too baby."

The End

Today has not been a good day for Faith. She has been very grumpy and is being very stubborn.

I am being patient. I mean every 4 year old is stubborn or has those grumpy days.

But like I said. She isn't scared anymore which i'm really happy off that. She knows I would never hurt her.

Right now, I was in the kitchen cooking Lunch while Faith was colouring and watching Sofia the First. 

She ate breakfast early today. So I suppose she must be hungry and if she is not hungry she still has to eat. I have been making sure she eats 3 meals a day since I adopted her.

The food was ready. 

"Princess, Lunch is ready."

I said loud and clearly. I waited for a while to hear no footsteps. I went to the hall too see her still watching Sofia The First.