The News (Part 1)

Jake Pov

Today was the day i'm gonna tell my parents i'm gay, not only my parents but my whole family.  I hope my family accepts me. 

Today kinda a big day as we are having a family dinner as my sister Faith is coming over with her husband. So it's just a really big day for me. 

I'm currently 18 and i'm gonna be leaving to college very soon. I've been talking to this guy recently but we aren't dating yet or anything. 

Everleigh is 16 and she is that really innocent girl so much and dad don't really have a problem with her. Her grades are really good as well. 

Right now, I was in my room getting ready. My sister hasn't arrived yet and I'm so sure Everleigh is studying or reading a book as usual. Mom and dad are cooking dinner today so both of them will most probably be in the kitchen.

I eventually got ready and went downstairs still ready and nervous but the food smells so good. I'm already hungry. I'm guessing mom and dad just finished cooking as they were both leaving the kitchen.

Dad smiled at me as he straight up went upstairs to get ready as mom smiled at me.

"Jake, just wait downstairs. Your sister will be arriving quite soon so yea. I'm gonna get ready. We will be down soon." 

I nodded and kissed my mom cheek as over the years I grew taller and taller following my dad's height. I sat down on the couch sitting there waiting for my sister to arrive as I thought about my speech that I was preparing to tell everyone. 

Faith Pov  

God, today is such a good day. I am so excited to go over my parents house as I am pregnant. I can't wait to tell them that they are gonna be grandparents. 

I was packing the pregnancy test in a nice box wrapping it to give my parents for them to open it like a gift. I was almost done when Jonah came in the house from the grocery store. 

"I'm home baby!"

I giggled. 

"In the bedroom baby." 

It was quiet for a while as I hear his footsteps coming up. Me and Jonah moved back to New York a while back as we were done studying and we decided to come back and work here. 

We stayed with my parents for a few months as we needed enough money to get our own house. Eventually, we did have enough money and bought our own house and now here we are healthy and strong together. 

"How is my wife and baby doing?"

He smiled walking towards me as he kissed my lips softly and kissed my belly. 

"We're good baby. Shall we have a shower together?"

He smirked kissing my neck softly 

"Of course baby." 

Also, I am 2 months pregnant which I  found out 2 weeks ago and of course I immediately told Jonah. 

Flashback

I was right now in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test  really nervous. Today was my day off and I noticed over the weeks, I have been having morning sickness, craving for weird types of food especially pickles and I seem to get sick whenever I smell coffee which is super weird. 

I never told Jonah any of these as I just wanted to take a pregnancy test first. I don't wanna get his hopes up as I know he always wants to be a dad. 

We got married the minute we came back to New York as my dad helped me a lot during financial wise. He is such an amazing dad.  Speaking of amazing dad, Jonah is going to be an amazing dad too.