Chapter 28

12 years later (picture of faith now is up)

Faith Pov

Well i'm 16 now and i'm happy with my life just the way it is. I just woke up and i'm currently showering right now getting ready to go to school.

 I may be 16 but daddy always drives me to school. We argued for a while about this. How I thought it was stupid for dad to send me to school at the age of 16 but I just noticed he just loves me very much and just wants to spend time with me as much as he can before i'm off to college.

Hopefully I get my own car this year. I found out I was raped at the age of 13 which took me a while to accept that but my mom and dad were there to help me with that. 

Also i'm so happy for my dad when he got married at the age of 30. I have one brother who is 11 and a sister who is 6. My sister name is Everleigh and my brother name is Jake. My mom always send them to school while my dad just drops me off and is off to work. 

I wanna become a doctor and help people and when I told my parents about it they supported me all the way. I'm so blessed to have them in my life. I also have a boyfriend which of course dad doesn't know about it only my mom does. His name is Jonah Marais and I love him with all my heart. 

I got out of the bathroom wearing a crop top with a denim skirt with some vans. I went downstairs to see mom already made breakfast. 

"Good morning mom."

She looked at me and smiled. 

"Morning hun."

"Is dad awake?"

"Yes he should be down in a while. I made pancakes help yourself. Now, I gotta go help Everleigh get ready."

Mom says putting some dishes in the sink as dad walked in going to mom kissing her lips softly. I got used to it as it's his daily routine.I smiled and then he came to me kissing my forehead.

"Morning princess."

And that name never gets old for him. 

"Morning dad."

Eventually we all got ready and had our breakfast. Till dad finally noticed what i'm wearing and he gave me a look. 

"Excuse you, young lady. What do u think your wearing?"

I looked at him weird. 

"A skirt?"

"No! That looks like a skirt to the strip club. It's above your knees for god sake."

And mom came to the rescue. She beats his arm. 

"Zander! She is 16. Let her be."

Dad groaned. He may be old but he still kinda acts like a kid, one of the things I love about him. For me, Dad still looks young to me, he still has a fit body and he already had 2 kids. Mom is still beautiful as ever.

Dad said. 

"Fine"

I clap my hands. He chuckled and kneel down and give Jake a hug and a besito for Everleigh and another peck on the lips on mom before putting an arm around me walking out of the house. I laughed. 

We both sat in the car as he started to drive to my school we have small talks here and there. I really wanna tell him, I have a boyfriend cause hiding stuff from my dad isn't my thing. 

One time, I smoked weed and dad caught me. I thought I was gonna be dead but he didn't yell or shout of me. To be honest, he never did raise his voice at me only that one time when I broke his phone and laptop purposely because he didn't get me a new phone and I still didn't get it but got it for Christmas.