Chapter 4 : New World

-Edited-

Chapter 4

Zander's POV

While I was walking out of the building, Faith fell asleep in my arms which was the cutest thing, so I took a selfie. I haven't bought things for my Princess yet so Nick and I are gonna go to the mall.

I reached the car and saw Nick with his phone. I guess he sensed me there so he looked up at me with the biggest smile looking at Faith.

"Dude she is so cute and precious."

"I know, I just want to mush her little cheeks."

"What is her name, Zander?"

"Faith Isabelle Parker," I said with the biggest smile.

"That's a beautiful name. So where are we going now?"

"To the mall, we didn't buy stuff for Faith yet."

Nick nodded. I passed him Faith since I wanted to drive. Nick set Faith on his lap since we didn't buy a car seat yet. On our way to the mall, Faith started to move around and she woke up.

She looked at who's lap she was sitting on and when she noticed it wasn't me, she started screaming and crying her life out. I was so shocked, plus I was driving. Nick was trying to calm her down but she was pushing and kicking him away.

"Princess, look here, look at me I'm right here"

She looked at me while I was looking back at the road, at the same time trying to look at her. She was still crying but she calmed down a little. I stopped around the corner of a street and looked at her. Nick was just speechless. You should see his reaction. It was the funniest shit I've seen.

I was trying to hold my laughter in. I opened my arms for Faith to come to sit with me and without thinking she just jumped and sat on my lap and started sucking her thumb. I turned the radio up a bit and she relaxed even more. And I started to drive.

"Bro, what the hell did I do?"

"Sorry Nick, I forgot to tell you but she had a very bad past. I would tell you about it, but I don't want to talk about it in front of her, so we will talk once we're home."

Nick nodded. I decided I should introduce her to Nick since she was going to see him a lot more.

"Princess?"

She looked up at me.

"I would like to introduce you to your Uncle Nick."

She looked at Nick and waved and Nick smiled. She became shy and hid her face in my chest. Nick just laughed.

"Hi Faith, I'm your favourite Uncle Nick and I'm better than Zander." He said with a smirk. I just glared at him. Faith just giggled. She started to become comfortable with Nick, which was good progress.

"I'm sorry Princess, I didn't tell you that you were going to sit with Nick."

"It's okay Zander." She said smiling. Our ride to the mall was pretty quiet other than the radio humming in the background.

Once we reached the mall, there were hundreds of paparazzi.

"Shit! Nick, there are so many paparazzi. How did they even know we're going to come here?"

"Oh Zander, you said a bad word!" Faith said with a pout.

"Sorry Princess"

"Zander, I'll try to cover for you and Faith while we go in. Sounds good?"