Chapter 1 : Faith

- Edited-

Chapter 1

*WARNING RAPE AND ABUSE*

Faith's POV

Hey, my name is Faith. I am four years old and I have been in this orphanage for 5 months. I don't really like this place because everyone here is such a meanie, except Miss Leah. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet.

I heard the main door open and ran as fast as I could to my room and locked the door. My daddy was home and when he's home it's bad. Daddy always hit me and kicked me whenever he was home from who knows where. All I know is that whenever he's home, he stinks like alcohol.

You might be wondering where my mommy is. Well, my mommy died in a car accident, 2 years ago. Ever since daddy would always come home and hit me. Telling me it's my fault that she died. I don't really know what that means but I know it's my fault. She died because of me.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH? Come out, come out wherever you are...."

My heart was pounding hoping he wouldn't find me in my room hiding under the bed.

"I'M GONNA COUNT TO THREE IF YOU DON'T COME OUT, I'M GOING TO COME AND FIND YOU!"

"ONE"

"TWO"

"THREE"

"THAT'S IT BITCH I'M COMING"

There was a loud knock on my door. Tears were streaming down my face, I was praying that my mommy should not have died. The knocks were getting louder and louder! The door broke. I cried silently, still praying that he would not find me.

"COME OUT YOU LITTLE BITCH"

I stayed there hoping he would leave but then...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

Daddy pulled my leg from under the bed as I started to beg him to let me go.

"Daddy please, I am begging you, daddy. Please leave me alone. I promise I will listen to whatever you say. I promise I won't disobey you again. I promise-"

He interrupted me "YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE HIDING UNDER THE BED, YOU LITTLE BITCH"

He dragged me to his room and threw me on the bed. He undressed till he was only in his boxers. He told me to undress but I didn't. He got angry and slapped me and undressed me by himself.

"THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR DISOBEYING ME"

He slapped me again.

"DON'T YOU EVER DISOBEY ME AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE FUCKED UP BITCH"

"Yes daddy"

Tears were streaming down my face. My cries get louder and louder with each second.

Then he took off his boxers and put his snake in me. Daddy calls it a snake. I was screaming and crying hoping someone would come and help me from this nightmare but no one did. It hurts so bad. I wish mommy was here. I kept crying and crying.

A while later he took his snake out of me and wore his boxers.

"NEXT TIME, DISOBEY ME AGAIN AND I WILL PUT MY SNAKE IN YOU AGAIN, LITTLE BITCH"

He started kicking me and hitting me on my stomach, arms, legs and everywhere else till I blacked out.

I woke up breathing hard, scared and tears streaming down my face as sniffles were coming from my nose. I checked the time and it was 6 AM. I decided I couldn't sleep anymore so I decided to go take a shower.