Extra - The Wedding Night

* Hey guys, it's been a real hot minute. I've ended this book a long time ago and sometimes I'd come to visit these characters that I've created and feel so attached too! I've decided to write some extra chapters of milestones throughout Zander and Faith life! As it has been years, my writing style has been improved*

- Thank you everyone who is still reading and supporting this book! -

- I hope you enjoy it-
_______________________

*Zander POV*

I turn to my right and see my beautiful wife Charlotte Parker. She was radiating beauty, if that even make sense. She was just absolutely stunning. Never in my life, I saw any of this coming. She was eating, smiling away as she watched a video her friends made ,wishing her a Happy marriage since they couldn't make it to the wedding.

We decided to make this a small and intimate wedding only inviting close friends and family. It was more comfortable for us and Faith. The wedding was held in our backyard. Yes my backyard is that big to have a wedding.

Rich people things.

I look to my left too see Faith messing around with her vegetables as usual. I nudge her a little bit as she looked up at me with her big doe brown hazel eyes that I have a hard time resisting most of the times.......more like all the time.

I leaned down and talked to her, whispering

"Eat your vegetables baby girl."

She frowns

"But papa, they don't taste good."

I chuckled and decided to let it go for tonight since it's my wedding night. She smiles and continues to eat her food.

Tonight, was a different kind of environment for Faith, she was anxious and I could sense it even though there was only very little of us . As much as this whole wedding is about me and Charlotte, I made sure Faith was involved through all of it. During the wedding vows, she was standing right beside me, gripping onto my pants shy and nervous.

She looked stunning in her white flower girl dress. I tried to pay as much attention to her as I can through out the day although there were people constantly approaching me.

It's only been a few years since everything has been settled but nevertheless her wounds are still very fresh, and I'm trying to be cautious and protect her as much as I can. Even for my honeymoon, i didn't know what to do. Like where was Faith going to be staying during my honeymoon? I didn't feel comfortable enough to live her just anyway, so we decided to bring her with us on our honeymoon.

I've talked to Charlotte about it and she agreed. It could be a little family vacation. Faith is still very shy with a lot of people and right now I'm all she is got and I don't want to ever, ever make her question my love and care for her. We've decided to take our honeymoon trip when she is older.

I'm honestly in a situation since Faith talks to only a small group of people. I've talked about this with Charlotte and she was so understanding and supporting about everything. Sometimes I don't even need to tell her. It's like she already knows.

I'm one lucky guy to have a girl like Charlotte.

You would think as Faith grew older she would become bolder, but she actually is becoming more shy, and it's understandable, she is getting a better understanding of the world.