Gone part 2

To start off this chapter I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys. You have stuck with me through all of this and you have even gotten me to #7 or #8 in the top ten Sherlock is x reader books on Wattpad. Over 19K reads, just wow. Guys I am extremely honored by all of this so thank you all so so so much! I feel like I should name you guys ( my fan group ) like some other authors ( and YouTubers ) do. What should I call you guys?

Please comment any suggestions you have for me.

Also I finally made a YouTube channel, the link is in my bio or you can just search up welcometo221b on YouTube, the picture will be the same as my Wattpad.

One last announcement I started to write a realistic story based off of my friends, it's written in a very John Green style of writing it's called Over Time, you can go to my bio to check that out as well.

So finally getting to the fic

This was a combination of 3 requests, 1 by TalkNerdyToMeh2358 for a Gone part 2 and 2 by INVISIBLENINJAH 1 for a Moriarty captures reader and the other for what should happen in Gone Part 2.

Thank You both for your requests!

Now to the Fanfiction! ALLONS-Y!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlock's POV

I stared at the text from Jim on Y/N'S phone, it suddenly began to ring.

Unknown Caller

I answered the phone to hear a young woman talking, it wasn't y/n though.

"Hello Sherlock" she said. As she spoke she was on the edge of tears the entire time so she could barely get the words out. "Would you like to play another game?" "Jim" I said "You don't have to use these people as covers I know who you are, just let y/n go." "I'm sorry Sherlock" the woman said "I don't think I can let you do that. You see I like this game that we have with each other, always competing to see who's better. I didn't take y/n just because of my phone, that's just childish. I took her to break you." "She's your sister Jim" I said sternly. "Do you think that, that would really stop me Sherlock" she said "All I want to do is break you. I will stop her heart, and then I will stop yours too. You have 6 hours to solve my little puzzle I'm going to send or this bitch I'm talking through will die. See you soon Sherly."

The line went dead.

A text suddenly popped up on the phone. It was a picture of the church.
The same church that John nearly died at after the fall. The place where he nearly burned.

I quickly grabbed my trench coat and ran out the door.

( time skip during cabby ride )

I got to the church just in time to see it explode into flames. There was nothing I could do though. Today was Sunday of course, a service was going on current. At least a hundred civilians would die.

I could hear the approaching police vehicles so I quickly fled the scene.

Y/n's phone began to ring.

Unknown Caller

"Jim" I said "I thought you were going to give me six hours." "Whoopsies" I head Jim's singsong voice on the other end this time "looks like I just couldn't help myself." "PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO DIE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HURT ME JIM" I screamed at the phone "Oh but Sherlock," he said "it's all part of breaking you"

The phone went quiet.

Another text popped up.

Meet me in 20 minutes on the roof of Saint Bart's or she will die.

Come and play the game

I ran as fast as could to Saint Bart's. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and only one though crossing my mind.

I need to save her.

When I got to Saint Bart's I quickly ran up the stairs to the roof.

"Hello Sherlock" I head a feminine voice say.

Y/n

"I'm glad you came" she said as she turned around to reveal the bomb strapped to her chest, a red dot where her heart was. "Just like old times." she said tears streaming down her cheeks. "I told you, I would break you, and that I would stop her heart." she paused. "But today" she said "Is not that day." I sighed with relief. "I hope you enjoyed the game Sherlock, but remember, every fairytale needs a good old fashioned villain."

The red dot disappeared and y/n sunk to the ground. I quickly rushed over to her and ripped the bomb off of her chest.

"Y/n are you hurt, are you okay." I said concern in my voice. "I'm fine" she said shaking with fear. I pulled her up and into my arms and I held her tight. "I love you" I whispered into her ear "And I won't ever let you go away again."