Discovering memes

You were a fangirl. I mean like a super fangirl.

You were sitting on the couch at 221b on your laptop. Your boyfriend Sherlock was sitting at the table doing what ever Sherlock's do.

You were browsing the web when you found some Harry Potter memes. You had seen all the movies and read all the books like 11 times each.

You were scrolling through memes when you saw one with Harry and Lupin (aka the one above) and you died. You burst out laughing.

"Y/N" Sherlock said. You didn't realize he was now standing right behind you looking at your laptop. "Fug, dang it Sherlock you startled me" you said. "Ur sorry" he mumbled quickly then adding " I don't get it why is he holding a stick? Also he never had any Cheetos so no one stole them." "It's humor Sherlock" you said. " But why is he holding a stick?" He said "Sherlock" you said slightly annoyed " it's Harry Potter and that's not a sick it's a wand." " Is Harry Potter one of those fandom things?" He said. "Yes" you said. "Oh" he responded. Sherlock then walked back to the table to do his Sherlock things. " Fangirls" he mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry not my best. I am kind of out of ideas right now. Feel free to request!