Re write

So since the last one delete itself (thanks a lot Wattpad 😡) I will now re write the who'll one shot requested by sb3367 that took me an hour to write and I didn't save it anywhere but Wattpad. So thanks internet. Here is the whole re write.
----------------------------------------------
Your day at the university was finally coming to an end. You wanted nothing more than to go back to the flat that you shared with your two flat mates, Sherlock Holmes and John Watson.

~time skip till after school~

You walked up the steps of 221b with a groan. There had been only 5 more minutes of school left when your Physics teacher Mr.Smith had assigned an essay on Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation.

You were terrible in physics and had no clue what Newton's law was even about.

As you walked into the living room of Baker Street, you turned to see your friend Sherlock Holmes laying on the couch, hands in a prayer position resting under his chin, with his eyes closed and lips pressed together into a flat line.

"Hello Sherlock" you greeted him, only to be received with no response.

You set your book bag down and went to go change into mare comfortable clothing.

~short time skip until after you've changed clothes~

You walked into the flat's kitchen to make yourself some tea.

"Sherlock" you said "I'm going to make tea. Care for a cup?" You asked.

Sherlock once again did not respond, so you made yourself some tea as you mumbled something along the lines of Sherlock being an arrogant git.

You sat down in front of the telly sipping your tea slowly when you decided you would try to get Sherlock to talk.

Him not talking to you was getting really annoying and was also making you really worried.

You have had a crush on Sherlock for quite some time and you feared him not talking to you because of a fear of that meaning he didn't want to see you anymore.

"William Sherlock Scott Holmes." you said "you cannot ignore me forever."

Once again no response.

You started to worry.

You didn't want your worst nightmares to come true.

"Bloody hell Sherlock if you would just" you were interrupted by Sherlock quickly standing up, grabbing a gun and aiming it at your head.

"WHAT THE" Sherlock fired 4 shots into the wall behind you.

"Oh hello Y/N" he said " when did you get here?" He said.

"SHERLOCK WHAT THE ACTUALLY HELL ARE YOU DOING! YOU COULD HAVE BLOODY KILLED ME! MY GOD!" You yelled.

You were completely furious. The man that you had fallen in love with had just tried to kill you!

"I just can't do this anymore." you said "I am leaving." You said as you grabbed your bag and headed out the door. You may love this man but you will not be treated in this such way if it means getting to just be near him.

At that moment John came into the flat.

"BLOODY HELL SHERLOCK WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"John snapped at his best friend "YOU DID SOMETHING AND NOW Y/N'S FEELINGS ARE HURT! SHE LOVES YOU SHERLOCK! YIU CANT JUST GO AROUND AND TREAT PEOPLE THAT WAY YOU DO, SO GO AND APOLOGIZE!" John yelled.

Sherlock just stood dumb founded.

Y/N L/N loves him. The person that is the closest to his heart loves him and he hurt her.

Before John could say another word Sherlock had on his coat and was running out the door.

He had to find you.

He had to make things right.

~and now back to you my dear reader~

You were sitting on a bench in the middle of a park.

You don't know which park or how you even got there.

All you could think about was Sherlock firing those bullets and thinking that it the gun was any lower you would have been dead.

Suddenly you saw someone sit next to you on the bench.

"Y/N" you heard a familiar deep voice say. You instantly recognized the voice as that of Sherlock Holmes.

"Sherlock please just g" but you were cut off by a pair of warm soft lips crashing onto yours.

The kiss was like fireworks that could light up the darkest of nights

It was like fire and ice and the center of a storm

And it was wonderful

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that" said Sherlock. You could only nod in response.

"All is forgiven?" Asked Sherlock.
"Yes" you said "all is forgiven."

And you kissed him on the cheek and together you walked hand in hand back to Baker Street.
----------------------------------------------
Okay so that's it guys. My original writing was better but Wattpad had deleted it 😡. On a brighter note though I want to thank you all so much! I now have over 100 followers and this book has I've 7K reads! Thank you all so much!

Stay fabulous!
-Laurel