Halloween

Today was the day before Halloween! Greg had invited everyone at Scotland Yard to a party Halloween night and had kindly extended the invitation to you, Sherlock, and John. Sherlock of course was being stubborn. "Come on Sherly please" you said giving him your best puppy dog eyes. Halloween was your favorite holiday ever since you were a child. You were really looking forward to this party but it would just be awkward with only you and John there. "No Y/N I am saying this for the last time, I am not dressing up and interacting with people at a party" Sherlock said as he sneered at the last word. "We don't have to stay for long" you insisted "we can just pop by and say hello! You don't even have to dress up!" "Uhrg (which is probably a noise right?)" groaned Sherlock " fine" "Yay! You said " thank you so much Sherly! You are the best boyfriend ever!" You were practically squealing with excitement! You happily danced into your bedroom to get your costume prepared! You were going as (costume) and were super excited! You just couldn't wait for tomorrow!

Time skip brought to you by dancing time lords while the TARDIS plays the song "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang

It was finally Halloween night! It was almost time for the party and you were getting into your (costume) costume! You were super pumped! You waltzed into the living room where Sherlock was sitting on the couch and where John was carving a pumpkin. "Y/N" Sherlock said as soon as you came into the room " why are you dressed as (costume) ?" " Because I can!" You said with some sass! " Now lets go!" You said running out the door. "Seriously Y/N" said John running after you with Sherlock at his heels.

Timey Whimey skip to party

"YAS!" You practically screamed rocking out to (favorite danceable song) by (band who made the song)! The party was amazing! You couldn't have asked for anything funner (which officially became a word in 2010) ! You had managed to get Sherlock to drink so by now he was drunk off his arse. John was chatting with some girls who looked quite nice! You were upstaging Donovan and Anderson on the dance floor by busting out your sick moves! It was the best Halloween you had had in a long time, and you couldn't have asked for anything funner ;)

Happy Halloween everyone!