Gone

2:00 am

You laid wide awake on your bed in 221b not able to sleep. Your brother, Moriarty, had gotten on your mind lately. You had kind of pissed him off when you not so accidentally stolen his phone from him. He always hated when you did stupid, little things like this. He would chase you for hours until you hid in Greg's office. This time though you hadn't hid in Greg's office and he just stopped chasing you. Something wasn't right about that. Something must be up.

6:00 am

Your boyfriend,Sherlock, (yup ;) ) had just woken up rather early this morning . He went to go check in the kitchen to see if you were awake yet. You usually were up before him on the nights that he slept so you would most likely be awake by now. He got up and lazily dragged himself into the kitchen. Surprisingly you weren't up yet so he went to go check in your bedroom. He walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to John's old room which was now your room. He slowly opened the door as to not wake you if you were sleeping.

6:20 am

Gone.
You were nowhere.
You had vanished.
Were you kidnapped?
Were you hurt?
Is this your brother?
Of course it's your brother.
Why?
Wait your phone is on the dresser.
1 new text
From Jim
Oh god.

Text reads:
Pip...Pip...Pip...Pip...Pip...............

Hope you like it! If you didn't get the pips at the end that was referencing Sea 1 episode 3 (The Great Game) of Sherlock. Will update soon!