When the Doctor met the sociopath who was high functioning part 1

So today the writer was a lazy asshole and has just been laying in bed all day watching Dan and Phil in a state of pajama syndrome.

If you don't know what that is here is the definition as written by Dan Howell:

An a state of mind that begins from the moment you wake up, which is associated with laziness and procrastination but is really an unforgiving, endless cycle from which you will never escape.

This state of mind is activated from the moment you wake up and spend your day in your pyjamas, which you'll soon realize, is controlling your mind, and you won't be able to do anything about it.
I wake up in pyjamas and have a lazy pyjama morning, this lazy pyjama morning later turns into a lazy pyjama afternoon, which turns into a lazy pyjama evening, and the cycle endlessly repeats.

So anyway here is I O U a one shot #2 as a Wholock requested by @kitcatplacewy

And yes

I am still in my pajamas

At 2 in the afternoon.

/--------------------------------------------\

It was a quiet Saturday morning in the TARDIS. You woke up in your ultimate Fangirl dream room, because this was the TARDIS after all, you could have a pet dragon if you wanted.

You sat up in bed and stretched your arms before performing your hardest task yet.

Getting out of bed.

Hmmm nope you thought to yourself. So you lay down to go back to sleep.

Until you were woken up to the doctor jumping on you.

(Side note this is the 10th doctor because tenny is my favorite)

"RISE AND SHINE Y/N ITS A BRAND NEW DAY FILLED WITH MAGIC AND RAINBOWS AND F/F (favorite food) !!!" He said while shaking you.

You kept your eyes shut tight trying to ignore him until you heard him say f/f. At this you shoved the doctor off of you and jumped out to bed running out of your room. You ran all around the TARDIS looking for the f/f but you couldn't find it. You then ran back to your bedroom where the doctor was laying on your bed. "There isn't/aren't any f/f is there." you said. "Nope" he said smirking and popping the p. "I am so going to kill you later." you said sternly. "But you wouldn't want to loose this beautiful face would you" he said doing a sexy duck face. You just laughed, "Now then get dressed I have big plans for today" he said and left your room.

You and the doctor have always gotten along really well. You flirted with each other constantly but only in a joking manner. You had been his companion for almost a year now and you were pretty shocked you had lasted this long considered how many times you had nearly gotten killed.

You giggled to yourself as the doctor left the room and started to get dressed.

(Time skip brought to you by Mycroft and his cake addiction)

You entered the console room of the TARDIS to find the doctor stroking the wall of the TARDIS. "Hmm, my beautiful sexy woman" he said still stroking the wall. You coughed and he turned around to see you. "Oh Uhm hi" he said as casually as he could walking away from the wall innocently.

"So doctor" you said walking up to him "what event do we have planned for today?" "Well" he said "I know you're a huge Fangirl so I thought I'd do something nice for you for a change." "Well that's rare" you said jokingly "your almost never nice." "Oi! I am not!" He said doing the Sam Winchester puppy dog eyes. You giggled and let him continue what he was saying earlier. "Anyway, I decided since your a huge Fangirl I could take you too meet Sherlock Holmes."

You stood there silent for a couple of seconds not believing what he had just said. "Like the freaking Sherlock Holmes!" You said practically exploding with excitement "Ye-" the doctor started to say but you cut him off with a bone crushing hug. "THHHAAAANNNKKKK YYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed I his ear. "Y/N can't breathe" he choked out. You let go, "whoops sorry" you said smiling. "Anyway" he said adjusting his glasses "ALLONS-Y!"

(This time skip is sponsored by Audible.com ! Audible stands for; An unexpected death in Brooklyn lies, eeyup.)

Sherlock's POV:

John and I had just solved another case so we were casually relaxing in the flat. I found it quite tedious. John sat in his chair silently sipping his tea. I hate relaxing, relaxing is for the dull simpleminded people. "I NEED A CASE JOHN!" I stood up and yelled making him spit his tea. "YOU'VE JJUST SOLVED ONE HALF AN HOUR AGO BY... poising Mycroft apparently. Was that even part of the case?" He said "Nope" I said "He just needs to lay off the cake." John sighed at this and went back to sipping his tea. I slumped back on to the couch and stared at the ceiling.

Oh if only I had a case, or the world was about to end, or John realizes that I tied his laces together and trips, or even if John...

My thoughts were rudely interrupted when a loud, weird, futuristic sound filled the flat.

And right before the eyes of John and I appeared a large blue Police Box.

Finally something interesting

And of course that was the moment that John stood up and tripped

Because I had tied his laces together.

BACK TO Y/N'S POV:

The TARDIS finally came to a halt. Before the Doctor could say anything I threw open the door of the TARDIS and stepped out.

And there before me stood the famous Sherlock Holmes,

And there beneath me was the famous John Watson laying on his face.

Oh this was going to be the best day of my life!

|--------------------------------------------|

Part 2 tomorrow!

Bye till then my little sporks!