Cluedo (fluff)

To say you were frustrated was an understatement. Sherlock had been without a case for three days and so that of course meant he was extremely bored. The first two days without a case were relatively normal. Sherlock spent time doing experiments, spending time in his mind palace, and watching crap telly. But on the third day without a case, things took a turn for the worst.

"Y/n," Sherlock called from the couch "do you have anything planned for the next four hours?" 

Normally questions like this would have seemed weird to you but, you live with Sherlock Holmes, so needles to say you've been asked far stranger things.

"No Sherl I'm free for today," you responded "I was just going to stay in and catch up on (insert name of TV show other than Sherlock here) today. I was thinking about calling over Molly but-" Before you could finish Sherlock interrupted you. "Good, wonderful." Sherlock quickly jumped off the couch and headed towards his room. You were about to go off and follow him but before you could he returned and sat down at the kitchen table with a box in his hands.

You walked over and sat opposite from him as he opened the box and revealed none other than the pieces for Cluedo. You quickly realized what it was and immediately stood up. "Oooohhh nooo," you said "I have heard the horror stories from John and Mycroft I am NOT going to play this game with you. You and all of your crazy rules! This is NOT going to happen." 

You started to walk out of the room but then Sherlock said something that you just brought you to the edge. "Well Y/n, you'll never know if those things are true unless you play. Why don't you want to play? Afraid you're going to lose to me?"

And you snapped. You calmly walked back over to the table and sat down. Sherlock just smirked. You looked Sherlock dead in the eyes. "How do you play."

Hour One

"I still can't remember what spaces you can and can't land on Sherl," you sighed. You laid your head down on the table. "Don't worry Y/n, you're getting it. Honestly you're almost there." "We've so far established that Professor Plum is the victim and the possible weapons are the candlestick, the revolver, the pieces themselves, the cards, the rope, and the envelope the cards go in?" You asked. "Yes! Well done Y/n!" Sherlock said. You blushed slightly. "Okay," you said "Let's keep playing."

Hour Two

"THE VICTIM CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THE MURDERER SHERLOCK! HE CAN'T HAVE KILLED HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN PIECE AND THEN FRAMED MS.WHITE!" "Y/n you landed on the piano in the ballroom which means you can only speak through writing for ten minuets." Sherlock said. 

Frustrated you stood up and grabbed a whiteboard and an whiteboard marker. You sat back down glaring daggers at Sherlock. "I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME PLAY THIS STUPID GAME" you wrote on the whiteboard before showing it to Sherlock before throwing the whiteboard across the room. Sherlock smirked. "Technically I didn't make you play anything. You consented to play this. You are playing this at your own free will. Now, you're very close. There's just some minor details you have wrong. Now, let's keep playing."

Hour Three

If anyone were to have walked into the apartment at this point they would have been very confused. Due to the fact that Sherlock had managed to get himself stuck inside of the secret passage with the wrench and the card for the library. As a result of this you were now dying a streak of purple in his hair. You on the other hand, well that was a whole other story. Because your character had landed on the mystery panel which had resulted in you now having a nose piercing that Sherlock had done himself. But at this point you were along for the ride. So the game continued.

Hour Four 

"Sherlock, Y/n I'm h-" at this point John walked through the door. Your hair was now bubble gum pink and Sherlock had an entire tattoo sleeve that had been done by you in Sharpie. Also both of your right wrists were tied to the chairs you were sitting on. "Oh dear lord. Y/n how could you do this. I TOLD you how dangerous playing Cluedo with Sherlock is. Oh my God YOUR HAIR! SHERLOCK WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE!" John was freaking out at this point. "Quiet John they've almost solved it," said Sherlock. "Professor Plum used the rope to hang himself from his own piece which he hung from the ceiling of the room in the center containing the envelope with the wrench." You said. 

Sherlock sat there for a minute looking dumbfounded. "Oh my god," said John "No, there's no possible way." "That's the correct answer," said Sherlock. And then you started freaking out. "OMFG HOLY SHIZ NO WAY AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" 

To say you were happy was an understatement. So you kissed Sherlock passionately on the lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for reading! As always I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel ThatOneObsessedFangirl!

(Also Sherlock season 4 trailer is up and I am ACTUALLY DEAD)

Love y'all! - Kay