Ice Skating

I have pajama syndrome again

I'm so sorry

I feel like this I O U a one shot thing was a bad idea because this week I have zero motivation and zero inspiration but you guys deserve it.

Ugh

I have watched High School Musical and High School Musical 2 today. Ironically of course.

Dear god I'm turning into Dan Howell

Lit-ra-ly

Anyway here is I O U a one shot #4

-/:;()$&@".,?!'[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>€£

You and your boyfriend Sherlock finally had a day off and he wanted to do something really special for you. You had told him that ever since you were little you always dreamed of going ice skating but your parents had been too poor to afford lessons. So today he thought would be the perfect opportunity to finally take you.

"Oh Sherl I'm so excited!" You squealed hugging him. Sherlock chuckled to himself. "Okay," he said. "Come on, the rink opens soon so let's get going.

"Mkay" you said and gave him one last squeeze before skipping out the door.

Sherlock followed you down the stairs and hailed a cab for the two of you. You got in and soon enough you were on your way to the rink.

(Time skip brought to you by The OTP Post Office; I'm sorry miss but not even we can ship that many feels)

Sherlock payed the cabbie and the two of you walked out and up two the front window.

"Ice skating and skate rental for two" said Sherlock "Of course" said the woman at the counter "I'll just need your shoe sizes" "Oh uhm," you said, them you quickly looked at the bottom of one of your shoes. " A women's size (your shoe size) " you said "And a men's size 10" said Sherlock. The women quickly went to get the skates for you two and then Sherlock payed and the two of you headed into the rink.

You sat down on a nearby bench and began to take off your shoes, Sherlock doing the same. Sherlock quickly fashioned on his skates and then helping you with yours. As he finished tying your second skate he took your hand and placed a soft kiss on your knuckles making you blush furiously, partially because of the cold.

He then took your hand and helped you up. You wobbled slightly gripping to him for support. He chuckled slightly and helped you regain your balance.

The two of you slowly made your way to the ice. Sherlock let go of you and you clung on to the wall for support. He stepped on to the ice and effortlessly gilded around the rink once before coming to help you on to the ice.

"H-how?" You stuttered admiring his skills. "It's just like ballet" he said "You took ballet?" You were shocked at this, "Yup" Sherlock said popping the p. "Now come on, take ahold of my arms and just step on to the ice."

You took ahold of his arms and calmly took a step on to the ice. You wobbled slightly like when you had first stood up but this time you regained your balance on your own. Sherlock continued to hold on to your arms as you glided forward. "See your getting it" he said encouragingly which made you blush.

After a while and one near fall you let go of Sherlock's arms and glided forward on your own. "Oh my god I'm getting it!" You squealed. Sherlock then took your right hand in his left and the two of you glided together around the rink as soft music played in the background.

You stayed at the rink for hours just gliding around with one another, enjoying each other's company.

Before the two of you went to head off the ice you turned around and kissed Sherlock softly on the lips. You broke the kiss and said "Thank you so much Sherl I've had a wonderful day." "I'm so glad my love," he said "And I'm so proud of you. Now it was his turn to kiss you on the lips.

Together the two of you went home and spent the rest of the evening cuddling.

¥•.,?!'-/:;()$&@".,?!'[]{}#%^*+=_\|

Sorry this was short guys and sorry this was so late, hopefully tomorrow's will be longer.

Until then my sporks,

Bye Internet