For Jessica

I know I told you all not to expect an update
But this is special
This one shot is not about me and it's not for me
It's for someone else

I was checking my Wattpad messages last night when I came across one request in particular

It was a message from one of my readers friends

She was writing to me because her friend Jessica's (who is a reader of mine) birthday is coming up and she is currently sick in the hospital with anorexia.

She's feeling really down and she's a huge fan of mine and so her friend was wondering if I could write a one shot about her and Sherlock for her birthday

So here you go Jessica love

Because I know how it feels to be down
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica's POV

I woke up at 10 am in the morning in my aqua colored bedroom of my boyfriend Sherlock's flat.

Wait 10 am?

Wasn't I supposed to be on a case with Sherlock?

Some weird murder thing?

I mean they're all usually weird murder things but...

Oh right it's Saturday

The murder thing was yesterday

Oh wait that's right

"YES ITS ANNOY SHERLOCK DAY!" I squealed! "WHICH ALSO MEANS ITS MY BIRTHDAY!"

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to my pet rabbit Chiro and picked him up out of his cage. I held his white and black face close to mine and booped his nose against mine.

"You hear that Chiro, I get to annoy Sherlock all day! And he can't do anything about it!" I squealed with joy and twirled around the room still holding Chiro in my arms using him as my dance partner.

I giggled to myself and set him back down in his cage. I then gave him his food and water and began my preparations for the day.

First step, perfect outfit.

I put on my usual shorts, crop top, long socks, and doc martins. I reached for my usual black thigh long jacket but I decided against it. I had other plans.

Second step, perfect makeup.

I quietly tiptoed out of my room and into the bathroom to put on my makeup. I knew Sherlock would usually be in his mind palace so he shouldn't notice me going through the hall. Next I walked over to the mirror and grabbed my hairbrush and began to brush out my long crimson red hair.

Once that was done I opened up my makeup bag and started on my Kim Kardashian contouring and eye makeup. The makeup complemented my eyes so well. They're a blueish greenish color like Sherlock's but with flecks of gold around the pupil. Sherlock says he could get lost in my eyes. God I love that man.

I finish the final touches on my makeup adding my usual dark lipstick. It all completed everything so well. My hair, my pale skin, my septum piercing.

Bitch I'm fabulous.

Finally time to move on to the final stage.

I tiptoed out of the bathroom and into the living room. As suspected Sherlock was laying on the couch, eyes closed, hands under his chin in prayer like position. I smirked to myself and tiptoed over to the coat rack. I took Sherlock's trench coat off the hook and carefully put it on, then I did the same with the scarf, carefully tying it around my neck.

Let annoy Sherlock day begin.

I walked over to Sherlock not bothering to be quiet anymore.

"JOHN THE GAME IS AFOOT! MRS.HUDSON WE ARE GOING TO NEED A LOT OF TEA! PHONE LESTRADE! PHONE THE QUEEN! PHONE THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT! NO PHONE MYCROFT HE PRACTICALLY IS THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT!" I yelled!