Coffee

You were bored. I mean like really bored. So you went to get coffee.

(Sorry but I had to start it that way lol)

---------wibbly wobbly timey whimey skip-----------
*cue old Batman time skip music*

You were at the café ordering some coffee. You sat down at a little table by the window and silently sipped your coffee. The day had been boring but normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. You continued to sip your coffee.

(Suddenly pineapples)
(JK sorry I had to make an ASDF reference)

You were about to leave the café when someone ran passed you. He pulled out a gun and suddenly pointed it at a man who you didn't even realize was sitting next to you. "Hello Mr.Harison" the man with the gun said "if you would kindly come with me the police are waiting for you outside." The man who was sitting next to you quickly stood up and walked out the door. " The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221b Baker Street." The man with the gun said to you. Then he winked and followed the man who had just left out the door. " Did he just flirt with me?" You thought. Of corse you were curious, so you headed out the door to 221b Baker Street. "Maybe" you thought " I just might not be bored anymore."

Sorry this was shot and sorry for all of the random references :) lol!