Kristie Mewis/Sam Mewis/Sam Kerr

Sam POV.
My girlfriend Kristie and I go on a vacation to Italy tomorrow. Kristie is already in London with me. "Baby maybe you have to pick your luggage, because we need to leave early tomorrow morning." Kristie say to me. "But I lay here so nicely." I say while cuddling more in Kristie. "But baby we can cuddle the whole night in bed, tomorrow in the plain and the whole vacation." "There you have a point. But your so warm." "Baby I mean it seriously you have to pick your luggage." "Yes Kristen!" I walk away to my bedroom I hate it if she is so mad and stern at me. "Sam baby come here I didn't mean it." "No go away." I pick al my luggage and jump on my bed after, where I look what on my phone.

Kristie POV.
Sam is mad at me because I was stern to her about pick her things for our vacation. I hear her cry in her room. I walk there and go lay with her. She cuddled directly in my chest. "Shall we put our pyjama's on and cuddle in bed?" "Yes." She said sadly. I give her a kiss on her hair and then we are changing both. After that we are going to bed again. Sam is laying on me with her head on my chest. "I love you baby, I didn't mean it to be so stern and mad at you." "It is alright bub." She gave me a kiss. After that we both fall a sleep.

It is 5 in the morning and we are going on vacation. "Baby you need to wake up otherwise we miss our plane." "No o." "Yes baby you do." "5 more minutes?" "No baby." I tickle her sides. "Okay I am awake." She give me a kiss in my neck. "Okay babe we need to get up." I said. "Yes." She said yawing. I got out of Sam her bed and do my jogging clothes on, if I have a flight I wear always jogging clothes. "Bub you need to come out of bed." She and waking up early is not a good combination. She comes out of bed and walks directly to me and begins with cuddling me. I give her some kisses on her hair. "Do you want something to eat?" I ask her. "Yes you." "Babeee, if we are in our accommodation you can do that if you want." "Of course I want that. Do you have everything for that?" She asks with a grin. "Yes of course I have everything thing for that. But for now do you want something to eat?" "No thanks bub." "Okay, you go change I go make something for my self then." "Yes."

Sam POV.
Krist and I are finally in Italy we are laying in the swimming pool, at the moment. Kristie is sitting in my lap at the moment. We share some fruit and have both a cocktail. Life can't any better at the moment. "Bub I love you." "I love you to baby." We share a deep kiss. The kiss is getting really intense. Not really much later we go inside to our room where things are really spicy.

It is a really chill vacation laying at the pool the whole day enjoying the time with each other. Today is Kristie's little sister coming. It is really funny because we share the same name and my second name is May and her second name is June. Kristie wouldn't believe my second name first but after I showed her my papers she believed it.

"Babe we need to go." She said. "Babe calm down, we have time enough to get there." "But I don't wanna let my little sister wait for us." "Bub she is 29." "I know but she is still my little sister." "Okay we go but you are not going to annoy me when we are waiting." "Is good baby." We go to the car. "Will you drive or shall I drive?" "You." "Okay." I drive not to fast what my girlfriend don't really like. "Babe go faster." "No, otherwise we would be 45 minutes to early there." Not much later we come at the airport. "Babe come out of the car." "Kristen Jesus Christ calm down. She isn't here for another hour." "Don't call me Kristen Samantha. Okay I am going inside alone then." "No I am coming but I want you to calm down we have vacation. So relax." She gave me a kiss after that we walk inside. I go sit on a chair and 2 seconds later Kristie was sitting on my lap. "Babe why are you so nervous?" "I miss my little sister so much and I hope the two of you can go well with each other." "Babe no reason to be nerves! If she looks like you, of course I go well with her." "Maybe your right." After a full hour of waiting is my sister-in-law finally here. Kristie is hugging her really tight. "Bub let her breath." I said laughing. Then Sam gives me a hug. "Nice to meet you finally!" "For me the same." "I am happy that both of my Sam's are with me now." "Luckily enough you never call me Sam. But shall we we go to the appartement?" I say. They both nod. Kristie is sitting with Sam in de backseat.

When we are back at the apartment we go directly in the pool because it is really hot. "Krist your sister is here we are not going to make out in the freaking pool." I say when she wants to share a really deep kiss. "Yes." She said while cuddling in me. "You two are cute together! Only a little bit sad that i am alone with you two." "Sorry little sis." "Krist don't call me that! I am only one year younger then you." "Sorry little one." Sam gave Kristie a glare while I have to hold my laugh back. And this how the whole vacation is going. Laying in and at a bed by the pool.  And makings jokes with each other. I couldn't wish a better vacation and sister-in-law! ~