Y/N / Leah Williamson

⚠️WARNING ABOUT SEX (TALK)⚠️

Leah POV.
It is international period and lucky enough me and Y/N are both in the squad. But sadly enough let Sarina us not room together. "Babe I need you in me." I hear y/n whispering in my ear. "Come to my room Jordan is with Beth." I whisper in her ear. We walk to my room and when the door closed I push her directly to the door. "Daddy." She moans loudly when I lick her neck. "Ssst baby girl you don't want others to hear you." She throws her head back. "Daddddyyyy." "Wow so needy baby girl." I strip myself right in front of her and pick my strap from 10 inches. I walk to y/n "come on the bed." I undress her so she is only in her underwear. I tease through leaving some hickeys on her chest. "Daddy." She moans loudly again. "Do I really need to stop, I say be quiet." "No daddy I am sorry." I also took her out of her underwear and sport-bh I lick her nipples and after I kiss my way down. We do some more until it is time to go downstairs for a meeting.

"Baby I know you like to go without shirt but you have hickeys al round your chest." I say when she walks to the door in her sport bra. "O are you embarrassed?" "No I am not, but coach don't need to see it." She ignored me. "Y/N, I am seriously otherwise no sexy time on interland period and the days before anymore." "Or you stop with leaving hickeys." "Now you wasn't complaining a few minutes ago." "No but you know I hate wearing a shirt." "You are going to wear a shirt! Your sister is also here." I almost yell. "Don't yell at me, I am not wearing a shirt." "Okay then it is over between us." I say leaving the room and slamming the door. I walk downstairs leaving y/n in my room. In the speaking room I go sit in the back deleting all pictures of me and y/n from Instagram and I unfollow her. "Leah where is y/n?" Steph Houghton y/n's sister asks. "Does it looks like I care?" I snap. "Jesus Leah calm down." Some of my teammates say. At that moment y/n enters the room crying. "Put that tears away right now, looser." I say mad, she does everything to let me look like the bad one. "Leah you are going to leave this room! We don't talk to our teammates like that!" Our assistant coach says. I walk out of the room and slammed the door really hard. "Williamson my room now." Sarina says mad. "O now I am the one that is wrong? My ass." I run to my room and lock my self up in the bathroom. "Leah I know you are here, open this door now!" I hear Sarina, I decide to ignore her. "Leah I also can open this door!" "Sarina let me please." I hear Meado. "Leah, it's Beth. Can you please let me in." "No." "Leah Catherine please let me in." I open the door with all tears around my face. Beth tackles me directly in her arms. "We broke up." I cry. "I already tough that. Come let's lay down on your bed." "Let's lay on Jordan's bed." I wink. "Okayyyyy." She says embarrassed. We lay down and I cuddle Beth. "We had sex and I left hickeys on her and when we want to go downstairs she didn't want to wear a shirt. And we had a discussion and we had a lot of arguments lately so I am done but I still love her." I cry. "Ssst I got it Leah but it starts to effect both teams national and Arsenal, maybe it is better for both of you."

Y/N POV.
I lay in my sisters arm crying about what Leah did to me. "What's up baby sis." "Leah did break up with me." "Wait she did what? Why?" "Cause I didn't want to wear a shirt, while I have hickeys all around my chest." "Which room is she in?" "No Steph don't." "Yes I will! In the beginning of your relationship I told her if she would hurt you she wouldn't be a life anymore." "Steph please don't, please do it for me." I say crying, she nods and start hugging me. "Come here baby girl, you will find your love." "But I want Leah." I cry. "Y/n listen to me. I got that you want Leah she was your first relationship. But she isn't good enough for you. If I hear all your arguments." "I love you." I say. "But maybe you need to talk to her once, cause you still live together." "She can go to Beth and Vivianne." "Sadly enough doesn't it work like that. And you are still playing for the same teams." "I know." I sigh, cuddling in my big sister. Hopefully everything will be well later, now let's enjoy a moment with my sister -