Daniëlle van de Donk / Y/N

Danielle POV.
Me and Y/n are both called op for the national team, that means that our 2 year old daughter has to stay with my mom. And let's say Joy isn't having it with my mom. "Daan mom is calling again." Y/n sighs. "Can you take it please, Joy isn't listening to me." I say with tears in my eyes. She takes it. "No Joy you listen right now to nana, mama and I are really done with this behavior." She says stern after 5 minutes she can finally put the phone down. I put my head down on her chest. "What do I wrong." I start crying. "Baby you aren't doing anything wrong, she is having a hard time that we are both away nothing more then that." "Ok but she is slapping everyone." "Shall I ask Andries if we can get a day off tomorrow?" Y/n asks so I nod in her chest. She wants to leave but I hold her hand. "You coming then?" She asks whipping my tears away. I stand up holding y/n's hand. "Andries can we talk please?" My lovely wife asks, he nods so we walk to his office.

In his office we all take place. "I know it is maybe not normal to ask, but can Daan and I get free tomorrow? Joy is having big problems at home with Daan's mom that needs to be fixed." "Of course girls, take the time you need. And if I can do something please let me know." "We will thanks." Y/n says kissing my head. We go to our room and pick our things, then leave directly. "Mom is calling, paper rock scissors who is taking it." Y/n says we do it and I win so y/n takes it but put it on the carkit. "Izzy came to rescue." "How can my little sister calm down a 2 year old?" "Daan I am not little." "Yes you are your 10." "I am not I am 13." "Babe really? Even I know how old she is." "Why you in a car?" "Cause we coming home for a night!" "Can we have girls night?" "Yes we can." "Okay but we go, we will see you soon."

Y/N POV.
After a little bit more then a hour we arrive at Daan's family home. "Mama." We hear cries already. We go out the car and go inside where we see Joy kicking against everything. "Joy finish this behavior right now, mama and mommy are here." Daan picks her while her little sister comes to me. "Y/nnnn" "yess Izzzyyyyyy." "Can we get to the store to buy some snacks for tonight?" "Let me ask Daan." "Babe you okay if i go with Iz to a store to buy snacks for tonight?" "Yes she is calm again so go." "Bye little princess." I say kissing Joy her head. "Y/n can you buy me a vape?" She asks in the car like it is nothing. "YOU ASK ME WHAT?" "Can you buy me a vape?" "Do I look like I will buy you one?" "Yes cause you're cooler than Daan." "Why would you need one? And did you ever try?" "I have a party this weekend? And of course I have tried." "YOU DID WHAT? I am going to turn this car right now!" "Y/n please otherwise they while say stupid things about me and may I don't go to the party. And you and Daan also vape." "Yes we do sometimes and how old are we?" "You 24 and Daan 31." "There you have your answer. And your not going to that party. If I see you are I will tell mom!" "I can't go cause you don't want to buy me vape." She says mad. "I am done with you I am not buying you one and don't think I don't tell any of this to Daan." I say turning the car.

Daan looks surprised if she sees us again. "You back already?" "Yes." I say not happy. "What did you get me." "Does it looks like we did buy something?" "Yes." "No a big thanks to Izzy." "O yeah blame me. If you did what I asked you there wasn't a problem." "Izzy let y/n alone." My mother in law says. "What do you want? I will go alone this time." "No me and little princess will join you." "Okay. Can you hold her then I go to the toilet and then we can go." "MAMA." She directly cries. "Mama while be back soon baby she only goes to the toilet." Daan is back after a minute. "What a tears my beautiful princess come here baby. I will sit with her in the back."

We go to supermarket really fast and while we are there Joy falls a sleep so Daan comes in the front of the car with me. "What was up with Izzy?" "She wanted me too buy a vape for her." "She asked you what?" "Yes she did, but I didn't of course. And now she is mad at me cause I am the cooler one of us." "Yes you are but still, I am so mad at her. But why?" "Cause otherwise she couldn't get inside a party." "She isn't going to any party." "I already said that. But now she is mad at me." "Don't take it personally, I will talk to her. But now we talk about vaping maybe we also have to stop." "Babe we only do it on party's." "Yes but still, it isn't healthy." I sigh so Daan laughs. "Addicted babe?" "Yes to you." I say pulling her face to mine. "You pick Joy, I will pick the groceries." I say after a minute of kissing.

Danielle POV.
I am still so in love with y/n, so happy to be married to her. I pick Joy out her carseat while Y/n picks our groceries. Joy wakes up sadly enough, but I have to deal with Izzy so y/n can deal with her. "Go play baby mama and mommy are here." "No stay you." "Joy you go play mama need to talk to auntie." She trows herself backwards crying, it hurts to see your daughter like this. I walk upstairs to Izzy her room and go in it with out knocking. And I see her with a vape in her mouth. "UNBELIEVABLE YOU SAID TO Y/N YOU DIDN'T OWN ONE." "Daan it isn't what it looks like." "No isn't it?" "MOM." I scream, not much later is my mom in the room. "What's up?" "Izzy was vaping." "You also do it." "I do it on party's and I am 31, your 13." "Daan leave it to me, go sort out your daughter and wife." I walk downstairs but I am still fumed. "Come here love." Y/n says when she saw my head. "What's up babe?" "Izzy was vaping upstairs." "She was doing what?" "Yes she was but mom is dealing with her now. But I don't want to be here, can we not take Joy with us to the national team?" "I will call Andries." Y/n says kissing my head, not much later she comes to say that we can take her. We directly pick our things again and say bye to Daan her mom. When we came back at the national camp the girls all come to say hi to Joy but she only turns her head in my chest not wanting to see other people then me. "I will feed her." Y/n whispers, as she is still breastfeeding Joy once a day. When we where in our room she lays down without her shirt and I give her Joy who directly wants me again. "No Joy mommy is giving you some milk, mama stays here." When she heard milk she directly goes for y/n her breast, our milk monster. After she was our little happy girl, when she saw the girls again she was gone playing. It was the best decision to bring her here. ~