Daniëlle van de Donk/Beth Mead

Beth POV.
Daan and I have adopted a little girl she is 3 years old she is a little cutie. Her name is Sofie. "Mommy, mama not nice." "What is the point Soof." "Mama said I don't get candy today because I didn't go to bed yesterday." "Yes she is right, we are not giving you candy when you don't listen to us." "No I WANT CANDY." "Don't shout to me, otherwise you don't get candy for the whole week." "NO O." "Yes no candy for the whole week for you little madam." A few seconds later she is laying crying and screaming on the floor. I don't react to her behavior and walk away. "Beth did you see my shoes?" Daan her sister ask me. "No Eva I didn't, you need to watch your own shit." Eva lives now a year with us because she is also playing football at Arsenal and she is 17 so a little bit to young to live on her own. "Jesus calm down or something." She said to me while walking away. "Where is Daan?" "She is doing the laundry." I said back.

"Sofie can you come to mommy please?" "NO." "Sofie I ask you one more time can you please come to mommy." "NO." "I think you need a nap." I said while walking to her. I pick her up and walk upstairs to her room. "Night night baby." "NO NO NAP." "Sofie van de Donk we don't shout at mommy and if mommy say you are taking a nap we take our nap as a good girl." Daan said stern. "Yes mama." "Good girl say sorry to mommy and then you are going to sleep." "Sorry mommy." "You all forgiven, night night prinses." We walk out of Sofie her room.

Daniëlle POV.
So my daughter is napping so Beth and I have some time for us. "Daan heb je mijn schoenen gezien?" (Daan did you see my shoes?) "Nee Eva die heb ik niet gezien en ik heb al vaak zat gezegd dat je op je eigen spullen moet letten." (No Eva I didn't see them. And also I already told you multiple times that you need to watch your own things.) she rolls her eyes and walk away. I really love it that she is living with us and also I am really proud of her. That she already plays in the first team of Arsenal, with a age of seventeen. "MAMA I CAN NOT SLEEP." My daughter screams. I walk to her room. "Baby you need some sleep, would you like to sleep in mommies bed?" "Yes with you?" She asks hopefully. "No baby mama need to clean the house." "Okay." I carry her to my en Beth's room and lay her down. "Night night baby mommy and I are downstairs cleaning."

I go downstairs actually I don't have to clean but I don't want to lay in bed for multiple hours. "Daan kan je mij wegbrengen?" (Daan can you bring me?) "Nee Eva het is lekker weer dus je kan mooi fietsen!" (No Eva it is beautiful weather, so you can bike there.) "Beth can you bring me?" "Beth I already told her no!" Eva walks away to the yard to pick her bike and go away to the club already. I stopped with football since we have our lovely girl. But Beth is still playing, so she need to leave in two hours. "Babe can we cuddle before I need to go." "Yes of course we can! Also Sofie is sleeping in our bed." "That is fine. Also why did Eva want to leave so early?" "I have literally no idea!"

Sofie POV.
Mama and mommy said I have to sleep so I did that, but I already woke up I have no idea of they would be mad at me if I go downstairs. But I see mama her Ipad so I pick it and call my nana donkie.

N; "Hey baby, did you call nana?"
S; "Yes."
N; "Good job baby girl! Is mommy training?"
S; "No nana mama and mommy cleaning. And I take nap."
N; "Sofie do your mommies know you are calling nana?"
S; "Yes nana."
N; "So if I call mama then she wouldn't be mad at you?"
S; "No nana don't call mama."
N; "Baby don't lie to nana. Do mama and mommy know your awake and calling nana?"
S; "No nana, but they said you take nap. Mommies be mad at me."

Beth POV.
I walk upstairs to pick al my things for training when I hear Sofie talk. So I stop and listen to what she is saying. "No nana, but they said you take nap. Mommies be mad at me." Okay so she called my or Daan's mom. "Sofie van de Donk what is this?" "I called nana Donkie." "Yes mommy see that. But you are not allowed to be on mama her iPad and also you are not allowed to call someone by yourself! And if you are awake you scream to mama and I or you come downstairs. Okay?" "Yes sorry mommy." "It is good baby girl. Can you say bye to nana." "No." "Sofie now." "No." "Sofie you already don't get candy for a week do you also don't want to have your iPad for a week?" "NO." "Sofie baby listen to mommy, nana will call you tomorrow okay?" "Yes nana. Bye." "Good girl, bye baby nana miss you. Bye Beth." "Bye." "Sofie now go downstairs to mama please." She walks away. I pick my things and go downstairs to see my two girls cuddling on the couch. "Babes can I get a kiss then I need to go!" I get a kiss from both and then I go to training.

When i came in the chilling room I saw Eva sitting crying. "Eef what is going on?" I ask while sitting next to her. "I don't know." "You know you can always come to me and your sister right?" "Yes but you both are busy with soof." "Yes we are but you are also important to both of us. And otherwise we can ask some of the girls to look after her!" "Thanks Beth." "Your welcome Eef." "How long do I know you now?" "Uhmmm 8 years, and you directly loved me." After some more talking we are going to train.

Daniëlle POV.
Beth and Eva are at training and now I have the idea to surprise them with Sofie. "Sofie shall we go surprise mommy, auntie Eva and the rest of your aunties?" "Yes please mama." "Yes come shall we go change you in your trainings clothes? Maybe you can join them for a little bit." "Yess." We change her and then go. When we came there we can walk directly to the field where they are training. "AUNTIE LEAH." She shout when she saw Leah standing there. Leah is injured so she isn't in training with the team. So we walk to her. "Come you watch mommy and your aunties?" "Yes." She said hyped. I kissed her head. After almost a hour come Steph and Jordan to us. "Soof come you play some football with us?" "YESSS." "Don't shoot to hard please girls! She is 3." "Yes Daan." They said in choir. Beth came walking to us. "Babe can you please stay with Soof." "Bub she is alright with them." "Daan you already said that they don't may shoot hard so believe in them." "Yes but she is my baby girl." "We know she is, and also your little sister is with her." Leah said. "Leah is having a point babe." Beth said while cuddling me. "Babe your sweating." "Soof want you to play with us Beth." Eva came to us. "Yes we will come." Beth said. We go football with them it is really funny. ~