Katie MCcabe

Katie POV.
I am in Ireland at the moment playing football with my little sister Lauryn. My girlfriend Ruesha is in the mean time with my parents and other siblings inside. "Katie when may I come to you in London again?" "I will ask mom and dad, okay?" "Yes." We play some football until Ruesha call us inside for dinner. "Lauryn phone away we are eating dinner." Mom said. "Mom." "Laur listen to mom please." "No." "Lauryn room now." Dad says to her. She runs away and slams the door. "Wow I never saw her like this before." Ruesha said surprised. "Same." I say.

Lauryn POV.
Mom, Dad and Katie are mad at me because I was on my phone at dinner. My phone goes off I look at it and luckily enough it is not one mine siblings or parents. So I take the call. The call is the Ireland under 15 coach. She tells me that she wants me to come with them. So when I say yes they will call my parents tomorrow. I say yes so they will do that. After the call I lay my head on my pillow and I directly fall asleep.

It is the next morning and I feel something against my body. It smells like Katie, the one person I look up against. I cuddle in her and try to sleep some more. "Morning snuggle bug." She say in a raspy voice. "Morning Katie." I say cuddling in her side. "Why did you behave like that yesterday?" Katie whispered in my ear. "I was reading a important message of my coach." "Why didn't you say that?" "Because I wasn't allowed." "You wasn't so can you tell me now?" "I go with Ireland under 15 on training camp if mom and dad allow." "OMG I AM SO PROUD." She shouts. "What is going on here? Katie why are you in here when she is in punishment?" "Because she was upset and I missed my little one." "Okay and why the shouting?" "Tell her Laur." "If you and dad are okay with it I go with Ireland under 15 on training stage." "Of course are we okay with that." She says really excited. "But only when you are going to behave te coming weeks." "Mom she was on her phone because her coach sent her a message about this. So calm down." Katie said to mom. "Sorry babygirl. Come girls breakfast."

Katie POV.
I am so proud of my little sister, going on training stage with under 15. Mom said that we go eat and after Ruesha and I leave to London again. We go downstairs where we eat breakfast. "Katie, Ruesha can we play football?" "Sorry baby girl but we have to go back to London." She runs away crying. I stands up and run after her. "Laur come here." I pick her up she directly lay her head in the crook of my neck. "I don't want to miss you again." "Hey I got that, I also don't want to miss you again. I promise you we will come visit here soon again!" She stay crying so we go lay on her bed. "Where are my girls?" Ruesha asks. "Here babe." I say. "Lau go pick your things you can come with us for a week. But you have to do school work when you are with us in London." My girlfriend say. "Go give her a hug." I whisper in Lauryn her ear but she stays hugging me. "Come babe cuddle with us." I say. We cuddle some and after we pick all our things and after we leave.

"Lau come inside please time to do something for school." Ruesha call Lauryn inside. Beth Mead my teammate is here because she will help her with school. "Lau listen to Meado please! She will help you with school." "Okay, but only if she plays football after with me." "Yes I will play football with you baller. Now time for school." "Beth Ruesha and I are upstairs call us if you need us." "Okay nothing 18+ please there are more people in the house." Beth smirks. "Shut up and go help my little sis with school." I say embarrassed.

Lauryn POV.
Beth Mead is helping me with school but I don't have motivation for it. I want to football. "Lauryn are you listening or am I talking to air?" "No I want to play football." "Go ask your sis." "But she and Ruesha will say that I have to do school work." "Okay we go work really hard now and then we go play football." She said so we go do some things for school. After 40 minutes we are done so we finally go play football. I really like it that all Katie her teammates are so kind to me and want to play football with me.

Katie POV.
The week that Lauryn is staying with us is finished. I have free of Arsenal so I go with her to Ireland she goes on interland period directly when we come there. I am so happy that I can watch her games.

It is time for Lauryn her game she starts, I am so proud of her already. "COME ON LAUR." I shout. The 20th minute she scored a beautiful goal. And in the 78th minute she scores again. Not much later she is took of the field. When the game finished she came almost directly to me. "I am so proud of you, my baby girl." I say and give her a kiss. ~