Jordan Nobbs/Leah Williamson

Jordan POV.
This is the first year that Leah and I are parents with Christmas. And we love the idea so hard, we put the Christmas tree down and listen Christmas music the whole day. Our little boy is the day after Christmas one year old so we give some of the presents with Christmas and some on his birthday. He is literally a copy of Leah. Beautiful eyes and blond hair. "Come baby boy." I pick him up but he starts crying directly. "Sst mommy is here ssst." But he doesn't stop with crying. "Jord what's up?" "I don't know, I picked him up out of his bed and he start directly with crying." I said to Leah. "Come here baby momma is here." We took him downstairs where I make his bottle. He drinks his bottle and falls a sleep. "Now that was the reason." Leah chuckles. She lays him down in bed and we go eat some breakfast. After 45 minutes we here Jake crying so I go upstairs. "Hey baby mommy is here." I take him and put his cute little Christmas outfit on. We go downstairs where Leah is making Jake his breakfast. "Do you want to feed him?" "No you can do that!" I said laughing to Leah. Leah feed him and after we go sit under our Christmas tree to make some pictures. I post one of Jake on my story;

"Jord he is peeing you can clean that! This picture was your idea!" "Go to momma

"Jord he is peeing you can clean that! This picture was your idea!" "Go to momma." I said while I give him to Leah who cleans him and put his clothes back on. While I clean the floor. "Babe I think we have to do the presents." Leah said after. "Yes I think so to." We pick the presents and unwrap them. "What a presents for momma's boy." Leah said, I look fake mad to her. "Not he is my boy." I said. "Jord he is of us both." Leah Said. I gave her a kiss and cuddle.

We watch a Christmas movie and play some with Jake how far you can call it playing. And now we go to Leah her mum where we are going to eat dinner. We hope that Jake while sleep in the car because he is grumpy and not the happy Jake. Also only Leah may pick him up and come in his space, so I respect that of course. The whole way their was crying, and not normal crying but scream crying. After a little bit more then a hour we were their. Leah picked him as fast as she can out of the car. "Let me look momma thinks you are getting a teeth." Leah feels and she nods directly. "Yes he is teething Jord." "Maybe is nana having some cold fruit for you." "What's up girls?" "He is teething so we had tears the whole way here." Leah said to her mom. "While he come to me?" "I don't think so mom, he wants only me. He even starts crying when Jordan holds him." "Can I hug you or not?" "Why may you not give me hug mom?" "I don't know." She says and gives Leah a hug. "Merry Christmas my lovely daughter." "Same for you mom." After she hugs me. "Also a merry Christmas for you Jord." "Same for you." After we goes inside. "Mom do you maybe have some fruit in the fridge maybe?" "Yes I have some strawberries." "Jord can you make them for him?" "Yes babe." I make them and give them to Leah. Who feeds them to him. After he eat them he feels a little bit better. "Mommy." He says while having his arms to me. "Mommy is going to clean your hands first baby." I clean them fast and after I pick him, he cuddles in me. "Shall we pick some of your toys?" He is directly excited. I pick some toys where he play with on my lap. "Mommy." "Yes baby boy you show your car to momma, don't you?" "Momma." "Yes baby boy." "Yes your car isn't it." "What a happy boy." Leah's brother said. "Yes he really is." Leah react. "Nananana." "Nana is cooking, shall we go look. And you need a change." I said. "Nanaannaa." "We go change first your diaper." I do that quick and after we go to the kitchen. "Nanana." "Is my grandson calling me." She tickles his belly. "Jord we can eat, what do you want for him?" "Leah made mashed potato with some veggies for him so I wil pick that and warm that up and he will eat a little bit of me and Lee." "If you give it to me I can warm it." "Thanks. Baby boy are we going to step and make momma proud?" I set him on his foots and pick him under his arm pits. "Let's go find momma." We walk to leah and to my surprise he did it really well. "Momma call momma." I said and Leah look to us. "Wow is my little boy walking with mommy? Momma is so proud of you." Leah picked him up. "Lee, babe where do we have his food?" "In the fridge on the shelf in the middle." "Okay I will tell your mother." We eat dinner with all of us. And after we go to home lucky enough Jake is sleeping now. At home Leah and I have a little party in our room until we fall asleep. ~

Woso one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara