Jordan Nobbs/Leah Williamson

Leah POV.
Jordan and I are roommates, we live with Danielle van de Donk and Beth mead and we have only a two bedroom house so Jordan and I have to share a bedroom. While Daan and Beth also share a room. It is 11 pm so we go to bed when we lay down I feel directly her head on my shoulder. "Goodnight leah." "Goodnight jord." She is mumbling somethings while I fall in sleep putting my arms around her middle.

Jordan POV.
I wake up with arms around my middle. I open my arms and see Leah cuddling me. She is so cute. "Leah you need to wake up darling." She begins to hug me tighter. "Leah I need you to wake up! I need to tell you something." "Yes." "Leah maybe is it totally the wrong timing but I have feelings for you more then friends. But I get it if you don't-" I can't talk more because Leah put her really soft lips against my lips. After some time we break the kiss. "I have also feelings for you Nobbs. I see my future with you having a dog and maybe kids. Do you want kids? Otherwise that's no problem!" "Leah calm down! Of course I will kids especially if they look like you! And I really want a dog either!" She gave me a kiss again. And then our door was opened by someone. Daan came running in and jump on us. "Jesus Daan can you not come in quietly and don't jump on us." Leah said irritated. I pick her hand under the bedsheets. "Daan go cuddling your girlfriend. Instead of irritating us." Daan walk out of our room and I turn myself to Leah while she puts her arms around me again. "Don't let her annoy you babygirl." I said in her ear. She laughs at me and give a sweet kiss. "Shall we go get dressed and then go for coffee before training?" "Yes that sounds nice!" We go out of bed and both get dressed. "Daan Beth we are going for a walk and pick a coffee and some breakfast there!" "Yes is good!" They said back to us.

Leah POV.
Jord and I are walking to coffee shop where we are going to drink something and eat some breakfast. We are in the park when I hear some barking from a puppy in the bushes. "Jord did you also hear that." "No what did you hear?" "A really cute barking from a puppy." "Go have a look." She said so I walk there and yes there is a really cute pup. "Jord it looks like she doesn't have a owner. Can we not take the pup?" "We can take this cute little pup to the vet!" I take my jacket of and put the pup in it. The vet is only five minutes walking from here so we walk directly that way. "Hey can someone help us?" "Yes of course we can! What is the problem?" "We were walking in the park when we heard some barking so we did look and saw this little cutie without someone." I told the vet. "Okay if I look to the pup is it a girl and is she to young for a chip so if you want you can take her and let her chip!" "Jord I want her really bad." "Me too but I think we need to call Daan and Beth first." "Okay but I think they will love her too!" I call them and they are both saying that she can come live with us. So we take her home with us. "Jord what are we from each other?" I ask while walking home with little Sky Williamson. "Leah Cathrine Williamson do you want to be my girlfriend?" "Of course I want that Jordan Nobbs." We share a little kiss and walk to home. If we walk down to the door, Daan and Beth already came outside to see Sky. "She is so cute!" They both said while petting Sky. "Come we go inside." Jordan said. We go sit on the couch Sky is running around the house. "We need to buy supplies for Sky before we go to training. I think otherwise the house don't live anymore when we came back." Jordan said laughing. "Shall we go with the four of us and Sky?" Beth asked. "Yes that is fine with me." Jordan and I both said. So we go to the pet store and buy a lot but Sky is worth it. After we got everything we have not really much time before we need to go to train so we already have al our training things so we go directly to Arsenal. With little Sky. In the chill room is everyone petting her so she was a little overwhelmed. So when everyone lefts I pet her calmly and after that I put her in her safe space and after that I leave also to training. "Is our little sky ok?" "Yes she was a little overwhelmed but now she is sleeping." "Good job babe." Jordan said to me ~