Leah Williamson / Y/N

Leah POV.
I am Leah 20 years old and I have a girlfriend called Y/N, who is 6 years older then me. And also plays for Arsenal. I still live with my mom and 12 year old brother.

It is my mom her birthday so Y/N is arriving every moment. My phone rings so I take it. "Baby I am here." "Okay I will open the door." I hung up and open the door, giving Y/N a kiss. "Hey baby." She says against my lips. "Y/N." I hear my little brother shout. "She isn't here for you, go play or something." I snap at him, while y/n squeeze my ass. "Leah Williamson, behave to your brother." I hear my mom. "He even don't let me hug MY girlfriend." Y/n goes to congrats my mom. And Jacob put his tong out to me. "Jacob fuck off." "Language." I walk away from this scene, so as always I am the one that is wrong. "Babe where you going?" "Away from that two, that always say I am the one that is wrong." Y/n comes to me. "Kiss." I kiss her and lean in for more. "No not now." She chuckles I pout so she kissed it away. "Y/n FIFA?" "Maybe later, I am here for your mom and sister." He runs upstairs mad. "Don't feel sad for him." I say to her.

I go sit on the couch and y/n comes sit with me, we cuddle some. "Y/n want some cake?" "No thank you." "Leah want some?" "Don't think cake is in my diet." Y/n chuckles and I cuddle more in her. "Y/n play FIFA now." "Jacob she isn't here for you, she is here for Leah and for my birthday. You can play alone." My mom says. Jacob runs upstairs crying. "Mom I will go." I say. "Can you stay calm with him?" "Of course I can. He is my little best friend." I run upstairs. "Baby boy come here." I say walking in his room. "Le le." He cries. I hug him. "I know it is hard. But y/n is here for mom and me. And she will play FIFA with you later this afternoon but not directly when she is inside good?" He nods in my chest. "Come downstairs with me?" "Piggy ride?" "Yes jump on."

He jumps on my back so we walk downstairs. "Nwahhh let me take a picture." Y/n says. "Y/n I am sorry." Jacob says after the picture. She picks him from my back and cuddles him. "We will play fifa later, but I want to be Arsenal women!" "You can I will be Tottenham." "Jacob don't swear." I say. "Leah I don't swear." "Yes you do." "Your sister is right." My mom and girlfriend say on the same time. "3 against 1 not fair." "It is, you are for the wrong team." "Don't bully me." I kiss his head. We sit down on the couch and talk some. "Jacob FIFA?" Y/n asks after a little bit he nods so they walk upstairs. I sigh. "I hate FIFA." I say and my mom starts chuckling. "You can help me cook?" "I am not sick. I will irritate y/n and Jacob." I say walking upstairs. I go sit on Y/n her lap. "BABE NOW I DONT SEE ANYTHING." She shouts pushing me off her lap. "Baby." I whine. "No I am playing FIFA let me alone."

I go lay on the bed and post a story with the caption. "When your girlfriend don't want to cuddle with you but play FIFA with your little brother." "Where did you tag me in?" "You will see." "Babe your annoying." "No you are." I say sitting up and cuddle her from behind. "Leah let y/n alone. Or go fuck her in your room." "Jacob you know, I don't mind you swearing but don't talk about my sex life. Cause then I am gonna tell mom." I say not happy with him, he is 12 and talking about my sex life. "No Leah don't tell mom." "What may she not tell me?" Mom asks with her eyebrow high. "Nothing." "Leah." "Mom let it alone, it is about your present. What you get in a minute." Mom leaves us and I cuddle more in y/n her back. "Baby what's up?" She asks when their game did finish. "Cuddle." "We did cuddle the whole time downstairs." She hangs backwards. I snuggle my head in her hair. "Jacob tickle your sister." Y/n says when she sees my story, they both start tickling me.

"TIME TO EAT." After they did another FIFA game Mom shouts us from downstairs, so the three of us walk downstairs. Now I jump on y/n her back. "Uhh baby." She moans. "You stay tonight?" I whisper in her ear. "I don't have my training kit and boots here." "We will go to your appartement in the morning." After we did eat me and y/n pick the present out of the car. It is a package with a lot of different things, that she always say she is missing or need but don't have. She laughs and hugs the three of us.

"Mom y/n is staying the night, we are in my room." "Okay enjoy your night, not to much cause you both have training." "Why do you need to talk about my sex life while my little brother is also here?" I say walking away. Me and y/n change and then we watch serie while cuddling. I love this nights with my girlfriend. "Leah." I hear crying from Jacob. "Come inside." I say. "People bullied me while I was live cause I didn't want to ask if you wanted to join me." "Ssst come lay with us." Y/n says. He comes laying with us and not much later is he asleep, so I bring him to his room. After me and y/n are also going to sleep. I love my girlfriend and family, when they aren't playing FIFA of course. ~