Daniëlle van de Donk and Ellie Carpenter

Daniëlle POV.
The hart moment is here again. Training camp with Lyon, this always means that my daughter out a previous relationship has to stay at home with our au pair let's say this is difficult for all of us. And when I say all, I mean Ellie, Nola and myself. Ellie is already in our lives since Nola was 2, she is now 7 so already 5 year. Nola even calls Ellie her momo, to cute. "No time to say bye to mommy and momo." Claire our au pair says. "No." "Nola come here baby." I say, she comes so I pick her up. "I want to go with you and momo." "We get that love but this time you can't, we will be back in 5 days and we will call you every day before bedtime." She starts crying. "Come to momo." Ellie says picking Nola out of my arms. "Shall we make a promise?" I ask. "What promise?" "You listen really good to Claire and be a big girl. Then we will book you and Claire next time the same hotel as ours so you still can see us." "Okay promise, but you really call me?" "Mommy and I will call you! And we will send Claire a picture of our schedule so you know when you can call us if you need us good?" Ellie says to my daughter, god I love them. Then my alarm goes to tell me we have to go. "Okay last kiss then we need to go." I say so Nola gives Ellie a kiss and last hug then Ellie gives her to me, so I do the same.

When we sit in the car and are on our way it directly hits me again so I start crying. "Period?" "No not even." I cry. "I hate it to say goodbye to her." "Same love but we will see her in 5 days and she is in good hands with Claire. And remember what you said if she behaves then they join next time." "This is why I love you." And then my phone goes already. "Are we even gone?" Ellie laughs. "Want me to take it?" "No it's on car kit." I say and then I pick up. "What you need?" "Mommy, you forget to kiss teddy goodbye." She says crying, about that I didn't give her teddy bear a kiss. "Momo and I did it this morning when you was at football, didn't we momo?" I lie. "Yes we did and we gave him cuddles and told him to look after you." "Okay! You at Lyon?" "No not yet." "I want say hi to Selma." "We will call you when we are with her good?" Ellie says then Nola put the phone down without saying anything. "Is she really going to call us every single second we don't have anything?" I say will I sigh. "She slept already bad for the last two days, she only wanted to sleep with us so yes I think so." Ellie says. "I am a bad mom for leaving her almost every week." "Your not, you are always calling her. You remember when I was injured and you was to the national team, you where even calling in the middle of a meeting cause she was sick?" I nod. When we arrive at the club I don't have energy to go out of the car. "Oldie come on." Ellie says, I chuckle and go out of the car. "Come here my baby girl." I say pulling her to me. "Kiss?" Ellie kisses my lips a few times. "GIRLS WE ARE WAITING." Selma shouts, so we pick our luggage and then leave to the bus. "Sel a 7 year old girl want to speak to you." Ellie says when we where sitting on the bus.

5 days later

Today it is finally so far it is time to go home. "Happy to see Nola again today?" Ellie asks me as we are almost home. "Yes I missed her. And I think she also missed us." "I think so to but that means no fun time tonight." Ellie pouts. "Who says we need to do it in our bed?" I smirk. "Okay babe I see you." Ellie says blushing when we enter our street. "I love you." I say when we arrive Nola comes running outside. When the car is parked Ellie goes out of the car and picks Nola up. A few seconds later I do the same. "Mommy I missed you and momo so much. I sleep with you tonight?" "You can baby girl, we also missed you." "I behaved! So when we go?" "When we have a away game again. So I think in 2 weeks." We cuddle the whole afternoon while we give Claire a free day. "Nola it's bedtime love." I say after we had eaten and watched a movie. "Your bed?" "Yes our bed." Me and Ellie bring her to bed together and after we have 18+ fun on the couch with a little wine. ~