Daniëlle van de Donk & Ellie Carpenter

Ellie POV.
We are with Lyon in London for the champions league match against Arsenal. My little sister Layla who is 16 years is with us because of some family issues, she is living with me and my girlfriend Danielle van de Donk. Tonight is team bonding in our room that we share with the three of us. I hear a knock so I open the door and see the whole team standing there. We all walk inside the room I go lay with Daan on our bed and Damaris and Lindsey are joining us. While on Layla her bed are herself, Selma, Tiane and Janice. The others are sitting on the ground or on some chairs. "Let's play 'truth or Dare'." Lindsey says. "YES." Some girls shout.

"Truth or dare Lindsey." Damaris says.
"Truth."
"How many bed partners did you had?" I sigh. "What's up baby?" Daan asks. "Layla is here, and I already know they gonna do our truths and dares about our sex life and doing things." "We don't need to join but watch the others." "Truth." I hear Layla say. "Did you ever hear Daan and your sister?" "Let's not ask this sort of questions about my and Ellie our sex life." Daan says. "Why not?" "Cause she is 16 and Ellie and I aren't comfortable with sharing that kind of things with her." They ignore her and stays going with asking her that question. "Guys leave our room if you only came here to get to know about our sex life cause we don't gonna answer that." I say. "Jesus Ellie I am not a baby." I hear Layla. "Layla bathroom now!" I say stern. "Need me?" "No I think I can handle her myself."

I walk after Layla to the bathroom. "What." She snaps. "Do normal! Your sixteen I am your sister you don't need to know what happens in my and Daan's bedroom." "Maybe both of you need to be quiet then. And by the way I am pregnant." "YOU WHAT?" "I am pregnant." "You stay here until I say you can come. And don't even think about sneaking away." I say stern and mad. "Team bonding in our room is done, so please leave." I say so normal as possible, they all leave and Daan looks at me confused. "We are going to be aunties." I say irritated. "Huh my sis-" "No my little sister is." "She is what." "Yes she is pregnant." I say crying. "What did I do wrong with her." "Nothing baby, she is a typical teenager." "ELLIE." "I will go." Daan says kissing my head.

Daniëlle POV.
I am so shocked of that Layla is pregnant. "What's up?" "I am not pregnant it was a joke but, before I could tell Ellie she was already out of the bathroom. I even didn't have sex with anyone." "Come here." I say with my arms open. She starts hugging me while I kiss her head. "But do you get it why Ellie and I don't want you to know things about things that happen in our room?" "Yes but, I could have answer the question about if I did hear you guys, because that answer is yes. But if there came more questions then we could say that we didn't want to answer them." "Your right smart pants. Come let's talk to your sister." "Babe let's talk." I say, Layla picks mine hand directly. Layla and I go sit on Layla's bed while Ellie sit on our bed. "I am not pregnant-" "but." "Ellie no let her talk then you can. Go Layla." "It was a joke but before I could tell you it was you where already mad out of the bathroom. And what I think is that you handle me like a toddler. I may nothing from you, you are not my mom and you never gonna be! YOUR MY SISTER." "Layla calm down." I say, she directly starts crying in my side. "El babe please tell calmly your feelings." "Lay I am sorry you feel like that. But to say your pregnant aren't jokes okay. And I know I am not your mom and I will never replace her, but you are the only family I have beside Daan her family." She tells her little sister with tears in her eyes. "Come here El." The sisters hug each other. "I will let you two with each other." I say walking to the door. "No want cuddles." Ellie says. "You have a little sister to hug and talk with." "But-" "Ellie your not 3 so behave like a 22 year old please." I say cause she needs to talk with Layla without me. I walk out the room to Damaris her room, to chill some with her.

Layla POV.
My sister in law Danielle leaved our room so that makes me alone with my sister. "Jesus your under the dumb." "Language, you know I am always here for you right?" Ellie says I nod and start crying, this where exactly the words I needed. "Come here." I go to Ellie and cry some more. "Is it okay to come in?" What feels like 10 minutes later but is 1 hour. I hear Danielle ask Ellie on the phone. "Yes." I answer. "You hear the princess!" I cuddle more in Ellie her side, not much later Daniëlle enters the room. "What cute." "Daan go away." I say. She changed herself and lays with us, not much later we all fall asleep. I am so happy with my sister and her girlfriend. Can't wait until they get married! ~