Sofie Svava/Lynn Wilms

Sofie POV.
My girlfriend Lynn and I are laying on our couch in Germany when I have a call out of Denmark. I take it and I hear directly a police officer. I listen and started crying, he tells me that my parents had a crash with the car and they died. "Babe my parents." "What is up with your parents baby? Deep breaths." "Dead." I start with really hard crying. "Where is Josefine now?" "At the police station until I pick her up. She was also in the car but doesn't have anything." "Okay I go pick our things you calm down." I stay on the phone with the police because my little sister would not calm down and is crying for me. "Jose calm down, Lynn and I are on our way okay?" "Yes can I sleep with you tonight?" She cries. "Yes of course you can sleep with us! Lynn is picking our things and then we will come! We are their in a few hours okay? Why don't you make some tik toks?" "I don't have phone or tablet." "Or a drawing? I think Lynn will loves your drawing!" "I make one for you and one for Lynn." "I would love to see them when I am there." "Jose I also look forward to see them!" Lynn says. "How long for that you're here?" "We are now going to the airport so in now and 3 hours."

Lynn POV.
Sofie had a call this morning that her parents died in a car lucky enough is there nothing with her little sister that was also in the car. Sofie and I are now with Josefine in the house of their parents and where Jose still was living. She is laying between me and sofie. "Baby everything while be alright okay? You come live with us in Wolfsburg. You can play football there." Sofie says, Josefine is 10 so it is difficult for her. Sofie is 21 and of course for her is it still difficult but she had her own life already. And yes our lives are going to change because now we have to take care of a 10 year old child. But everything for my girlfriend and her family. "Meisjes." (girls) "Sorry Jose that she is talking Dutch? Now she said girls." "You can Dutch?" Josefine asks surprised. "Only a few words but I live with Lynn maybe that says much." "Okay but what I want to say maybe we have to eat." We order some food and after we go to bed where we cuddle some and watch a movie. When the movie finished we go to sleep. Josefine climbs on me and lay her head on my chest while Sofie cuddles up in my side.

It is 7.30 am and Josefine waked me up 30 minutes ago. Sofie is still sleeping so we let her sleep. I look some on my phone and see that I have messages from the Dutch girls at Wolfsburg. They ask why Sofie and I are in Denmark. So I send them a fast message about the crash and that we are here with Josefine. "Lynn?" "Yes Jose" "May I wake Sofie up?" "Of course you may do that. But I think she will be really grumpy. So we have to cuddle her." Josefine wakes up Sofie and cuddles with her. "Morning babygirl." I know that, that words are a weak spot for her. I give Sofie a kiss. "Gross." Says Josefine while hitting me. "Josefine Svava saw I that right?" Sofie asks mad. "Yes." "We do not hit! You can go dress yourself and think about it!" Sofie says. Josefine goes out of the bed and walks out of the room. "What does she thinks hitting you." "Baby girl calm down. Don't be to mad at her. She did also lose her parents yesterday. And yes it is no excuse to hit me." "Okay." Sofie starts with crying. I lay her head up my chest. "I find it so hard." She cries. "I know that. And I am here with you every step!" "Sorry Lynn." Josefine says with her hands in her mouth. "It's okay Jose!" "Babe we still didn't say anything to someone from Wolfsburg." "Babe I did! Dom, Jill, Shan and Joelle had me all send a message last night so I send them a short message about what was going on right now." And exact now is Jill calling me on FaceTime. "Jose it is Jill come you lay with us?" "No." "That is fine but don't use that tone on me!" "WHATEVER." "To your room now! We do not yell!" I say stern. Sofie and I give each other a kiss and after we call Jill back. We talk some and after we go out of bed to organize the funeral exact how Sofie wants it. The whole time Josefine was mad at us. So I go have a look now. "Jose what's up my girl?" "I find it hard." "Hey nobody have said that it isn't hard for you. But Sofie and I don't like it if you hit or yell at us. So then we have to say something about that." She nods and cuddles in me. "Now I need your help! Your sister isn't the best in making choices. We want flowers, but she can not choose so you may make this choice!" She laughs and gives me a big hug. "Carry me." I pick her up. "You are really big but okay." I said we walk downstairs and Sofie looks weird to us. "Go give her a kiss." "But then she is cheating on you." "No Jose she is not cheating on me if you give her a kiss." I chuckle while setting Josefine on the ground. "I may pick the flowers out!" Sofie laughs.

Sofie POV.
It is 3 days after the funeral and all Josefine her boxes are picked to move with us to Wolfsburg. We go in my parents car so we can take it all with us. "Come Jose in the car." She goes sitting in the back with our dogs who also comes with us. Jill and Joelle makes the new room for Josefine already empty and painted it white. So I am really thankful for that.

After a 12 hour ride we are finally ar our home in Wolfsburg. Josefine is sleeping so Lynn picked her out of the car. We walked inside. "Jose baby wake up." She wakes up. "We are there. Come we go have a look at your room." We walk their and I see that Jill a whole welcome package had made and laid on Jose her bed. "Thank you." She said. I love the fact that my little sister is coming to live with my and my girlfriend. But I also find it really hard that I lost my dear parents. It is 10 pm and I am laying with Josefine in her bed. After a little bit she is fast a sleep so I go to the living room where is see my little dogs cuddling with my lovely girlfriend. "Babe I love you." I said smiling. ~