Leah Williamson

Leah POV.
I am really nervous, my son goes for the first time with me to the national time. Normally he goes to my mom or grandma because no one knows about him. But my mom and grandma are on a vacation together to a hotel where children are not allowed. And I had nobody else so he need to come. Not even all te girls of Arsenal know about him only Jordan and Lotte because Jordan is my girlfriend and Lotte because she came to my house without saying anything.

"Dylan baby you ready?" I ask when we arrived. "Scary." "I know baby but Jord and Lotte are there to okay?" "Stay with you." "Yes of course you can stay with me." I pick him out of the car and he put directly his head in mine neck. I kiss the side of his head and pick our luggage. Sarina knows it already and of course the other staff also knows about it. Sarina had told me that I room with Lotte because that is the only one I can room with who knows about Dylan because Jordan and I aren't allowed to room together. I pick the key really fast and after we go upstairs. I see already foots on one of the beds. "Hey Lotte." I say. "Hey girl and boy." "Lotte." "Hey big boy can I have a hug?" He nod so I put him down. "Girl go see your girl he is good with me." "Okay! Please stay in our room. He is really scared!" "Is good Lee." I kiss Dylan his head and then I go to Jordan her room.

Lotte POV.
I am with my best friend Dylan in my room when I hear a knock on the door. "Come Dylan let's open the door." "'Mommy?" "No I don't think so." He starts crying I pick him up and he put directly his head in my neck crying. I open the door. "I didn't know you had a child already." "He isn't mine, I only babysitting."

Leah POV.
When I was walking back to my room I heard crying. It feels like it is Dylan so I run to mine and Lotte's room. And yes he is it. "Hey Dyl look who is there." Lotte directly said when she saw me. "Mommy." "Hey big boy I am here ssst." Lucky enough did he calm down fast. "Is he your son?" "Yes he is." I said to the girls that where standing in the room. "His name is Dylan and is 4 years old." "Wow you did hide him for 4 years really?" "Yes I was scared for all your reactions. So if I had to be with Arsenal or here my mom or grandma had him. But now are they on vacation together." I explain. After a little bit they go downstairs with Lotte and I stay in our room with Dylan. "Mommy where Jordy?" "Jordy is downstairs we while go there in a minute! Auntie Sar is going to tell the girls about you first, and that they have to be calm when we come downstairs." "Okay I cuddle with Jordy?" "Yes of course you can cuddle with Jordy but mommy while cuddles to!" "No." "Then I don't let you cuddle Jordy." "Okay mommy get cuddles to." He says sassy.

Jordan had send me a message that Sarina told everyone so that we can come downstairs. And that there is a chair free where she is sitting. We walk downstairs and Dylan lays his head in my neck. Until he sat on my lap, directly goes Dylan to Jordan her lap. And cuddles in her. I quickly give Jordan a kiss on her head.

It is evening and lucky enough is Dylan fully open to all the girls now. We have a team bounding with the whole team in our room because we have te biggest. "Lee shall I take Dyl tonight? Then can the girls stay longer and I would love to have my little friend with me." Jordan asks me. "Dyl can you come to mommy for a moment please?" I ask he run's directly to me. "Do you want a sleep over with Jordy in her room?" "YES." "Okay buddy shall we go then?" "Yes I no jammies." "We can pick them first." I help him with picking his stuffed animal and the other things he need. "I walk with you to your room." I say to Jordan. We walk to her room. "You listen to jordy okay? And if you want mommy tonight just wake Jordy up okay?" "Yes mommy." I give him and Jordan a kiss and after I leave to my room. "So girls night!" "Where is the little one?" "With Jord." "A cute."

It is 4 am when I hear my phone ringing I look and it is Jordan. I pick the call up and she asks if I can come to her room. Because Dylan can not sleep anymore and want me. So I quickly pick some of my things that I need and then I go to her room. "Hey Dyl mommy is here, ssst." I said while picking him up. I give Jordan a kiss and then we go lay with the three of us in her bed. She doesn't room with someone tonight so that is chill. Dylan lays between us while Jordan is playing with my baby hair. We sleeps directly. ~