Jill Roord & Lynn Wilms

I don't know if they have something but I think they would be cute together.

Jill POV.
Today my girlfriend Lynn and I are gonna babysit our little niece. She is already 3 the time goes so fast. "Babe we need to leave." I yell upstairs. Lynn comes of the stairs and kiss me. "I miss Dani." "Same so come." We leave to the car and go to Danique her daycare where she was this morning while Lynn and I did some training. When we arrive I see her playing outside with some boys. I tense up and see Lynn laughing. "Babe she is three let her." She says while putting her arm around me. "AUNTIES." I hear shouting from our niece. "Hey Dani." Lynn picks her up. "Where you playing?" "Yes with friends." "We saw that, shall we let you play and tell daddy to pick you up tonight? Or do you want to come with us?" I ask her. "You." She cuddles in Lynn. "Let's pick your things then." "And go toilet." "Yes let's go." Lynn wants to set her down. "No carry." "Uh Danique no." Lynn says while putting her down. "NO O." "Danique what's up? I tough my niece was a big girl." "Carry me." She cries with her arms to me. "No Dani, but I can hold your hand." I say while holding my hand to her, she takes it and then we walk inside to pick her things. "Auntie jill." "Your tired, aren't you?" "Yes sleepy." "Lynn can you pick her up?" "Of course, come here Dani." Lynn picks her up and Danique directly puts her head on Lynn her chest. "Come Dani let's go potty." Lynn says.

Lynn POV.
Jill, Danique and I are in the car to my and Jills appartement in Wolfsburg. I am driving with one hand on Jill her thigh. I hear snores behind me. "A little girl was really tired." Jill laughs. "Yeah but lucky enough we still need to drive for a other 3 hours." "Yesss." Jill kiss the side of my head. "Your cute with her." "Same for you, can't wait to see you as a mom." I say back to her while I squeeze her thigh.

After 3 hours we are finally home. "Jill can you wake Dani while I pick all things out of the car." "Yes." I pick all things out of the car that is my and Jill's things for international break, then one bag with normal clothes and then all things for Danique who stays 3 nights with us. "Auntie Lynn I awake." "I see!" "Play?" "Of course what do you want to do?" "Coloring." "We can do that."

It is four days later it is match day for me and jill today both our families are sitting in the stands. "Come Danique we need to go." "No stay home." "Dani, aunties need to play a game." Danique starts crying. "Come here." I say picking her up. "I want to stay with you and auntie Jill." She cries. "You can stay with us today, no need to cry." "What's up?" "She don't want to leave us." "Ah baby come here." Jill picks her from me. "Babe message coach please that we are 10 minutes later." Jill says. I nod and message our coach.

Jill POV.
"Come let's cuddle some on the couch then we need to leave." I say to my niece. "Auntie Lynn." "Yes Dani." "Cuddle with me and auntie Jill." "Of course come here baby girls." "Babe." Jill says looking irritated. "What's up, needy?" "Our niece is here so no. Your not getting lucky." "O I think we can have someone watching her on the club." "NO." Danique screams. "What's up Dani?" "Stay you." "Yes auntie Lynn she stays with us until mommy and daddy are here." I say kissing Danique her head, I hate I don't see her that much as I want.

"Jill she is sleeping." Lynn says after literally 5 minutes. "Let's put her in the car and go." Lynn nods and kiss me. "No your still not getting lucky!" "Babe." "Yes." "Why not." "Lynn seriously?" I stand up with a sleeping child in my arms and walk to the car where our bags already in. I go sit in the passenger sit, knowing that Lynn wants to drive. After 3 minutes Lynn is also in the car. "Sorry." "Thanks." She kissed my head. We go to the club. "Hey there is my bestie." "Your sleeping bestie." I say to Dominique Janssen. I say kissing Danique her head. "Babe where do you want the car key?" "Put it in my bag." I say.

It is time for warming up, Danique is awake so she join us on the field playing some with some of the staff. When we are done Lynn and Danique come running to me. "Come babes let's get you to mommy and daddy." "No." She says doing a try to run away, lucky enough is Lynn behind her so she can't run away. Lynn picks her up and we walk to our families. "We have a little girl to deliver." Lynn says. "NO STAY." Danique cries. I mouth sorry to our families. Lynn gives Danique to my brother I kiss Dani her head and after Lynn and I leave.

When we come in the dressing room I start crying. "Come here babe." Lynn says pulling me on her lap. "It-" "ssst you don't have to talk, I know how you are feeling. It also hurts me that we don't see her that much." She gives kisses on my head. "Your alright?" Lena Oberdorf asks. I feel that Lynn nods so I ignore it. "Come let's get changed so we can show our family how good you are." Lynn says after kissing my lips. I change and after I hug Lynn from behind. We cuddle some more. And after we leave to the field for the game.

Lynn POV.
I was subbed off in the 80th minute while Jill is still playing. I walk to where our family is sitting. "Dani want to come with me?" I ask, and she nods directly. So I pick her from my brother in law. I take her to the bench where we go sit together until the games finished. "Come let's surprise auntie Jill." We walk on to the field to find Jill what we do really fast. "Go scare her." I whisper in Danique her ear while putting her down. She runs to Jill, who picks her up. "Play football?" "DOM PASS THE BALL." I shout she pass him so we play some football and we let her score the whole public celebrate it with her. To cute. "Come let's bring you back to your parents. So we can shower." Jill says after a little bit. We bring her to our family and then we go to the dressing room. "Now your mine." I whisper in my girlfriends ear while squeezing her ass. "No Lynn, your still not getting lucky. And if you stay like this then your on the bench tonight." Jill says. I directly hear some chuckles from some teammates. I quietly pick my shower things and go to the showers.

After our shower I feel 2 arms around my waist and a kiss in my neck. "Sorry." I say. "It is okay but please our family sleeps at ours tonight, I think Danique is sleeping with us knowing her. And I don't do it on the club." "You don't do it on the club huh?" "Babe, stop. Yes I know we did, but not again." "Okay, can we go to our family please." "Yes, let's dress and pick our things." After we leave to our family and go to our home. Where we have a really fun time with all our family, until the day after when they did leave. With a lot of tears from Danique. But after a promise that we will see her soon again and that we will face time her it was okay. So now I finally got lucky. ~