Kristie Mewis/Sam Kerr

Sam POV.
My lovely girlfriend Kristie and I are shopping in London today. Kristie picked my hand and I give her a kiss on her jawline. Of course is Kristie filming that again. "Babe why are you filming that always?" "Because you're cute and that we don't have long anymore before I have to go back to America." I kiss Kristie again but now I bite her a little bit. "Babe." Kristie moan's softly. "Easy baby girl, we are not at home." "But." "Kristie no, come let's go shopping." To irritate Kristie I kiss her jawline again. "Samantha no." She moans. "Are you really gonna do this? I already said no." I see that Kristie starts to get irritated so I stop. "Sorry babe." "It's fine." Now she gives me a kiss. We go to the Zara, and of course we take some pictures by the mirror. "Your cute." Kristie says. "Look who is saying that." She blushed. We shop the whole day. "Krist what do you want to eat tonight, because we don't have anything in house anymore." "Can we not order some noodles or sushi." "Shall we order sushi then?" "Yes." She said. So at home we are go laying on the couch and order some sushi while watching new girls.

Kristie POV.
After that we have eat we go upstairs to take a bath together. Sam is not feeling really well so she is really clingy, but I don't care. "Babe are you ok?" "No I feel like I have to vomit." She starts to cry. "Sssst baby calm down, crying doesn't help." And yes there she goes she vomited lucky enough in the toilet. "Do you still want to go in bath or do you prefer to go to lay in bed?" I ask her, while I go with my hand against her back. "Bath." "Okay." I fill the bath and pick al things we need. We go in the bath together and she lays directly against me with her head on my chest. Not really much later is she asleep.

After a hour with a sleeping Sam on my chest I think it is time to go out of bath and go to bed. "Sam baby, wake up we go out of bath." She wakes up slowly. "I have to-" and yes there she goes again she vomited again lucky enough she turned her head so it is not in the bath. "Ssshh I will clean that up no problem. You go to bed I will pick a bucket and also I will clean this and then I am with you." "Yes." She goes out of the bath. I wash my hair quickly and go also out of bath I pick some toilet paper and clean the floor. Sam is so sick and I feel so sorry for her. I quickly put some clothes on and pick a bucket and after I go to our sleeping room. Sam is asleep already. She is really hot, so I think she is having fever. I pick her phone and send her coach a message about that she is really sick. She directly said that Sam don't have to come to tomorrow's training.

It is 2 am and I hear Sam vomit again. "Ssst baby, I will pick some medicine and throw this away." I said and go out of bed. I kiss her forehead and she is really hot. I pick the bucket and walk to the toilet where I throw it away I also clean the bucket and pick some medicine for her. I go back and give it to her. She starts crying again. "come here Samy" I said, she puts her head on my chest and I rub her back some. I wait until Sam is back asleep before I go also back to sleep. But I can't go back to sleep. So I make a snap for my little sis and some friends. 'My lovely girl is sick...' they al says get well soon to her. "Krist I have to vomit again I think." She says in a low voice. I pick her bucket fast and yes there she goes. She cuddles in me again. "Here some water babes." She drink some. And after she falls asleep again and so is our whole night going. With no sleep for me and a lot for Sam.

Sam POV.
After a whole night of being sick, I feel my self a lot better. I was and still be so happy that Kristie was with me and helped me with everything. She looks really tired so I let her sleep. "Babe do you need to vomit again?" "No baby I feel a little bit better!" "I am happy about that! I have messaged your coach yesterday and you don't have to come to your training." "Okay thanks." And there I go again, I vomit again. "Babe I go take you to a doctor, this is not healthy anymore." Kristie said and I start crying.

Kristie POV.
Sam and I are at the doctors office at the moment, Sam is really nerves. "Samantha Kerr?" The doctor calls. So we go up walking with her. We told the story and she wants to look over sam her belly. "I want to make a echoes to look if it is right what I think." She said I saw Sam start panicking. "Calm down baby, I am here with you." Not much later is the doctor back. She looks and after 2 minutes she said; "ma'am you are pregnant." Sam starts crying and I am speechless. "Babe calm down we go trough this together!" "But my football." "Sssst baby let's go home and talk." I said while I take Sam her hand in my own hand. "Can you see how far she is?" "No I don't know sorry but it looks like she's 8-10 weeks pregnant." "O okay." Sam does her shirt good and then we go home. She's really still.

When Sam and I came home we have talked really good and we decided that we will hold the baby and that I go look for a English club in London. I already said to Sam that I don't want to play for Chelsea the manner of playing is not my favorite manner. I contacted my management and they go look for options.

7 MONTHS LATER (still Kristie POV.)
Sam and I are in the hospital at the moment want she is giving birth to our son. Both of our families are in England at the moment but we don't want them here with us now, so they are in our house. My Arsenal teammates are spamming me of the little boy already is born. But I don't react them. Sam is doing really great.

After a really speedy birth our little son Jean Mewis Kerr is finally with us. He is laying in Sam her arms. "My cuties." I said and Sam smiles. I make some photos. I took the last weeks pills so that I can breastfeed my lovely son. So I took him over of Sam so he can feed. Now is Sam the one that's making pictures. We have also a photographer in the room. "Moma's little boy, I am so proud of your mommy." I said while looking at him. After he is done with feeding I give him back to Sam. "Babe shall I message both of our teams, our parents and siblings." "Yes but say to our teammates that we don't want people around today." "Yes I will do that!" So I send the following messages.

Message to the Arsenal and Chelsea girls;

There he is our little boy Jean Mewis Kerr

There he is our little boy Jean Mewis Kerr. Mom and son makes it great! We would love to ask you not to come today or tomorrow so we can rest and be with the three of us.
Xx Kristie, Sam and of course little Jean

Message to family members. (Their parents and siblings)

There he finally is our son Jean Mewis Kerr

There he finally is our son Jean Mewis Kerr. Both mom and son makes it great! We want to ask you all to come to the hospital to meet our new family member!

XX Kristie, Sam and of course little Jean.

It is a hour after I send the message to our family and they can come inside every second. "Ah where is my grandson?" Sam's mom asks. "He is in Sam's arms." They all walk to Sam and looks, they all make some cute noises. So I think he is loved already. "Krist I think Jean wants you." Sam says. I look and pick him. I lift my shirt and directly he starts with feeding. "Wait you're breastfeeding him?" My sister asks with her mouth open. "Yes I do." "So happy for you sis, that you finally have bigger boobs." "Sam be kind to your sister." My dad said to her. After 30 minutes our parents and siblings leave so Sam and I go cuddling with Jean in the hospital bed. So happy with my girlfriend and son. ~