Lucy Bronze & Ona Battle

Lucy and Ona need a date night but Ona's little sisters (4 (Maya) and 7 (Ana) years old) are with them the whole summer.

Lucy POV.
"No Ona I am not calming down." I say mad after our 3rd argument of the day. "Lucy please calm down Maya and Ana are asleep." "Yeah? Because of YOUR decision, you only have attention for them and no attention for me." I say really irritated, as my opinion didn't matter. "This isn't working." Ona sighs. "You take our bed I will crash on the couch." I say, Ona directly goes to 'our' room.

Ona POV.
It is 7 am when my alarm goes off, I almost didn't sleep because of my and Lucy's arguments. "SISSY!" I hear my little sisters scream running in my room. "Hey loves." I say when they climb on the bed. "Where is Lucy?" Ana pouts. "I don't know love, I am sorry." "She said we could cuddle in your bed this morning." "We have to go out of bed, otherwise I will be late at training." "I am not going out of bed before Lucy comes." I sigh and pick my phone to call her but she isn't answering so the fight of getting Ana ready starts. Lucky enough is Maya a really good girl this morning. When we come in the living room Lucy isn't there also is het car gone. I look at the find my app, but Lucy is gone out of that app. Tears directly come out of my eyes. "Sissy sad?" Maya asks cuddling my leg. "Yes baby a little bit. But let's go to Barca." "No." "Ana it wasn't a question!" "Neh neh neh." She says running away. "Ana Battle, come here right now before I spank your butt." "NO!" "Sissy carry!" Maya says putting her arms up, so I pick her up. "Ana I am telling till 3 if your not here then you have a big problem!" She looks scared. "1. 2.-" she runs to me. "Sorry Ona! I just want Lucy." Thank you for saying sorry, put you boots and jacket on."

Lucy POV.
I am still irritated at Ona, but I also hate myself for I handled this situation. So I left really early to the club to punish my self for it. It was 7 am when I came at the club, I directly go to the gym where I start punching the punch bag.

"Lucy stop!" I hear, but I ignore it. "Lucia Tough Bronze! Captain orders stop it now!" I hear Alexia again so I decide to stop and directly fall down in tears. "Luce come here." She says sitting beside me. "What's up?" "Ona doesn't have any attention for me only for Ana and Maya. What leads to a lot of arguments." I wipe my tears away. "I can't even remember the last time we had a date or had sex." "Do you want me to take the girls after training to my house so you can have a afternoon together?" "You would do that?" I ask surprised. "Of course I would do that! I love that two girls." "Thank you so much." I look at my phone and see mad messages from my girlfriend...

My love🤍
I am really disappointed in you right now!
Why the fuck did you turn of your location?
Lucy please fucking react when I call
Why the hell would you promise something to my sister? And then leave? You better have a good explanation!
Can you please react?
Where the fuck are you? Let me please know your safe.
I am so worried and mad at the same time.

I feel so bad that she feels like that. "Lex what do I do?" I ask showing the messages. "It's 8:30 so I think she is here so let's go to the chill room. Then me and the other girls will look after Ana and Maya. While you guys talk about this." "I don't know how to thank you enough!" She kisses my head and wipes my tears, then we go to the chill room. "LUCY!" Ana screams running to me, I catch her. "Where, where you this morning? Sissy was crying." "I am so sorry my love. Is it okay if I go talk to your sister while you stay here with the other girls?" She nods so I put her down. "Ona can we talk privately please?" She nods with a tear stained face.

"I want to say sorry." I sigh. "I just missed time together. Only us, having sex or having a date. And I know this time with your sisters is important for you. Bu but I didn't know how to handle my feelings. And I am also really sorry for turning off my location ignoring your calls and messages." "Babe please stop blaming it all on yourself. I get that it's hard, I also miss us time. I am really sorry for not asking your opinion on them staying with us for so long." "Come here love." I say grabbing her in a hug. "Please don't leave me." "I will never my love." I say kissing her head. "Ana was so bad behaved this morning cause you wasn't there." "I am so sorry! Can I make it good to you for taking you out for the afternoon?" "Yes but the girls?" "Alexia offered to take them." "When and why?" "She found me punching the punch bag in a really bad state this morning. So I talked with her about my feelings and then she offered so." "That's so sweet! But is she sure? They can be a hand full." "Yeah she is, her girlfriend is also at home." I answer Ona. "Okay then I am fine with it. I am so happy to have a moment for just us." Ona says pulling me in for a kiss. "Same babe. Let's go back to the chill room." We peck each other's lips a few more times and then go back to the chillroom where both of the girls run to us. "We are going to a indoor playground." They squeal. "Really with who?" "Lexia and uhhh?" Maya says. "Alexia's girlfriend." Ana helps her. "Wow that's is cool." Ona says kissing Maya's head. I am so happy with my girlfriend and our teammates. ~