𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐁𝐞𝐠

I'm a fucking idiot

I'm a fucking idiot.

A week has gone by with no contact from Amara. A week of pure torture because of my own stupidity. A week of no sleep because of the constant nightmares. I miss her like crazy and as much as I wanted to call her I knew she wouldn't want to hear from me.I don't blame her. A simple apology wouldn't get her to talk to me so I went all out. She may kill me but it's fine.

After a week in Italy of fixing all of this bullshit, I finally went back home. Pietro and Valentina left when Amara did and I haven't heard from them since. Rather than being a pussy, I decided to see Amara in person as much as she doesn't want to see me but I needed to get some things off my chest. I've realised that things weren't for the best after not having her in my arms for a whole fucking  week.

I pulled up into my Amara's house and got out of my black Audi R8. But once I did I was met with the sight of her father being dragged out the front door by her brothers making my eyebrows furrow in confusion. Alessiandro thrashed against their hold, yelling inaudible things but the closer I got the more clearer his words were.

"Get the fuck off me!" He shoved Luca and Damon out of the way.

"What  has gotten in to you?!" Luca roughly gripped his collar, "I can't believe you!"

The fuck did he do now?

It takes two men to drag an old bastard away, you have got to be kidding me.

Should I help them? Nah. Not my business.

They still haven't noticed me yet so I walked closer to them, "Nice to see you guys," That's a lie. I smirked, walking past them only for Damon to grip my shoulder so I stopped and turned to glare at him, "Touch me again. I  dare you." I moved my shoulder out of his grip, clenching my jaw. Damon narrowed his eyes at me before quickly moving his hand off my shoulder.

Calm down.

Alessiandro managed to get out of their grip so he stormed over to me, "You," He gritted out, pointing a finger at me, "you fucking liar!"

Not this shit again.

Rolling my eyes, I gripped his collar, shoving
him down to his knees, "In front of your family, really?" I leaned down to whisper in his ear. 

I pushed him to the ground, leaning back up to see Luca and Damon staring at me with their eyebrows furrowed, "Want to tell me why Amara ruined the mafia?" Luca glared at his dad, air quoting 'ruin'.

"How fucking dare you lay a finger on her and my mother," Damon crouched down beside him, "that's not like you so why did you do it?"

Now that caught my attention. He touched her.

My fists clenched and unclenched by my sides as my jaw ticked, "You touched her?" My voice became deadly quiet as my hand reached for the gun in my waistband.