Chapitre 6

Slight hurt and angst warning with comfort.

__________

She was back to reality, back to her senses yet she felt disconnected, as if this wasn't real either. Her body was numb, still feeling the lingering pain the vision brought her, her sight was blurry and her eyes burning. That was not something she was used to, not an ordinary vision, never had she react like this before, she couldn't move yet, her mind slowly recovering and registering everything around her while her surrounding became clearer.

The light of the kitchen, the tea box on the floor, the red glowing eyes and black fur in front of her face, the warm of a body against hers and strong arms supporting her weight.....

She froze, her mind sending alarm in her whole body, chasing the numbness abruptly. Those red eyes and black fur were Shadow's, which meant that the arms around her....

"I'm glad to see you are back with us." He said, voice low and calm yet there was something else in his tone.... Relief ?

She gasped, meeting his eyes and trying to calm her racing heart. She hastily stood up, causing the man to stumble and put as much distance between them, ignoring the pain and dizziness. She faltered but managed to stand, eyes tightly shut, pushing back all the flashing memories that rushed through her mind.

No, no, no, no !! Stop this !

"Woaa easy girly, no harm here, stop that warning, we got it !" The bird's voice held worry and alarm.

Her breathing were erratic, causing more pain to spread within her agonizing body. She could feel that burning fire running through her veins, filling the air with dangerous energy, sparkling all around her. V took a few step back, Shadow positioning herself in front of him as an attempt to shield him while Griffon stayed on the table, feathers puffed up in every way. It took her a moment to stop her overflowing power, slowly calming down and breathing easier.

"I do know you hate physical contacts but I couldn't bring myself letting you hit the floor." He simply stated, slowly, "I do not meant to cause you uneasiness, I assure you."

His warm voice was a real bliss, she relaxed a bit, realizing the moment how dangerous was that wave of energy. She had freak out again, like the first time, thought this time it was worse. The fire still burned over her skin.

Damn, that should have hurt him.

"I'm sorry !! I... I..." She immediately mumbled some excuses for the 'warning', lowering her head.

"Do not worry, I am fine, no worse for wear." He gave her a wry smile.

"What ?! Ya kiddin' me ?!! No worse for wear my ass ! That wasn't sparkles anymore ! She wanted to roast us !" Griffon yelled, pointing his talons at her. "And what was that thing with you before your 'little warning' ?"