Chapitre 22

Spicy training that force V to give the lead to Nero ? Woow.... Prepare yourself for more spicy moments..... Griffon's right, they can't behave haha

__________

(V's POV)

The small training session with Lilith had been intense and surprising, he had discovered a new side of the sorceress, bold, playful and provocative, which was entrancing. Training with her wasn't easy, not only because of their dangerous flirting game but also because he couldn't focus completely on helping her learn to use the sword like he used to do.....

Maybe I should pass the teaching part to someone else.... My body is not suited for it either....

'And she got you all fired up with one move of her hips too.' The demonic bird squawked through his skull, 'I wonder what you two would have done if Nero's girlfriend hadn't showed up....'

The poet sighed, he could have pushed the game a little further but was she alright with it ? After what she had been through ? What that man had done to her ? Going with the flow they both provided without thinking about it once wasn't a good idea....

Lilith stayed with Kyrie the rest of the day, too tired to resume the training, only assisting the kind woman with small task that didn't implied a lot of movement. There were dark circle already forming under her eyes and she was dozing off from time to time whenever he passed through the living room.

Everytime he found her like that, V gently patted her on the back, feeling the warm side of the bright bird through the thin fabric of her dress. She slowly looked back at him for a second, eyes still full of needed sleep then blushed hard, breaking the eye contact without a word.

We will have to talk about it. No doubt.

The summoner had not real words for his feelings toward the witch but it was something that made him feel strong and weak at the same time, loved and protected like he ever wanted, accepted as what he was, for what he was, even with his bloody hands, terrible past, his thirst for power that only she could stop,....

"V ?" Nero's voice snapped him out of his thoughts, "Whatcha doing here alone ?"

His feets had lead him on his training spot with Lilith. The few rocks here and there wearing marks of some powerful strike from the witch that needed to be adjusted.

"Kyrie told me you were training with Lilith here this morning." The young boy scratched the back of his head, looking away, "It's pretty rare to see you apart from each other that long. Hahem.... I saw her with Yamato, did you give it to her ?"

"Being jealous, Nero ?" V mocked, bemused by the boy's narrowed eyes "I let her use it for now, she needs a weapon until Nico can repair her swords. We were training together to help her learn how to make it work for her."

"It should not be that hard, she's used to swords." The white haired hunter simply said, "She's quite good at it for a sorceress."