♥︎T⃨W⃨O⃨♥︎

E⃨l⃨i⃨a⃨s⃨ D⃨e⃨a⃨n⃨ M⃨i⃨l⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨✈︎

Elias turned around seeing his friend, Jeremiah doing some dumb shit like always.

"Hate when old people be like "50 where?" Bitch right there." Jeremiah said and Elias chuckled ah lil bit passing the blunt back to Benjamin who already was high.

"Mane Jeremiah you always talkin shit" Benjamin spoke up and Jeremiah shrugged "Maybe its cause you don't talk enough shit that you think I'm always talkin it." He said.

"Mane what? Shut up and take this." Benjamin sat up giving the blunt that was becoming ah roach to him so he could finish it off.

Elias honestly didn't know why he hung with the two they were all complete polar opposite.

Jeremiah was goofy and always like to crack jokes even when shit wasn't funny, he was also serious when needed to be. And what's ironic is he's the oldest, you wouldn't think he was tho.

Benjamin was a serious person, he took shit too serious sometimes. Whenever someone said something to somebody he loved he took it to the max, he was ah lil messed up in the head to be honest.

Elias on the other hand was quiet and reserved, he didn't like everyone in his business and he chose to stay out of other peoples business, he didn't like people except for the mfs you see him hanging out with right now. Otherwise he was a real goofy person he just gotta be comfortable.

"Y'all tryna slide to this girl party? It's onna college campus." Jeremiah suggested and Benjamin shrugged "it's about time i give somebody dis dic- No we do not wanna hear dat Brodie." Jeremiah shook his head his dreads swinging.

"What college?" Elias asked. He was serious about where he set himself up at, he don't just be going anywhere "We good it's over there on 6th street" Jeremiah assured him.

Elias nodded his head and sat back a little letting his thoughts consume him. He tended to overthink, not because he wanted to, but because his brain didn't let him stop.

He was a constant worrier but the way he set himself it really helped him to not give a fuck.

"So we goin or not?"

"Yeah I'm down." Benjamin shrugged his shoulders. He wanted to get out an party ever since this lil breakup he had with this girl. She wanted him to be loyal but he isn't the type of person to settle down.

He was a little stuck on his baby momma.

"Yeah we can go, text me the address I got shit ta do." Elias stood up lockin his phone and standing up.

"Wait soooo you gone come get us?" Jeremiah asked "Nigga fa what? Y'all got cars." He said scrunching his face up and dappin them both up before leaving.

"Stingy wit yo gas." Benjamin tripped him and Elias turned around after catching himself putting up his middle finger "bitch ass. Gas 5 dolla's I should be." Elias mugged him and continued his walk.

He opened the front door walkin out and stepping out onna porch seeing it was kinda raining. He walked down the steps and his phone rang.

"You on yo way?" The girl asked "I said I was coming girl stop rushin me, fa I not come at all." He hopped in his car. The girl smacked her lips "Whatever you know you wan-" He hung up on her.

This why he ain't do relationships, if you wanted to be with him you gotta know when he wanted space to give it to him. And don't just be complaining just to complain it won't make him want you.

"Ian wanna go over to that damn house anyways, smell like booty n shit." He mugged and started up the car.
-------✎

"Move Casey I gotta be somewhere." instead of going over to the other girls house he chose to go to Casey's.

Casey was a sweet girl and she knew what it was, plus she never wanted to settle down with him she just wanted to fuck on him from time to time.

And that's why they worked so well, they both never seen themselves settling with each other and they didn't want a relationship so they settled for just sex.

"Boy go ta hell." Casey laughed hopping off of him "Where you going anyways this late?" She asked, she did want him to be safe.

"Mind yo business girl." He rolled his eyes, she was always worried about him, or worried about his dick, she didn't wanna have to find another one if he fatally passed.

"Yeah whatever" She rolled her eyes and turned on the tv, changing the channel when she seen something she didn't wanna watch.

"I gotta talk to you about something serious though" She said turning down the tv a lil bit "Talk to me" He pulled up his pants facing her.

"So I met this guy like a month ago and we ain't never really been serious but now-" He held his hand up to stop her from rambling.

"Do you like dis Nigga?"

"Yes"

"He treatin you right?" Even though they only was fuckin on each other they still had love and they was best friends before anything.

"Mhmmmm" she nodded her head smiling just thinking about him "Ight then" He shrugged "I can't stop you from wantin something wit this nigga, but Ian bein yo side bitch so if you really like him be with him" He told her honestly and she nodded her head.

"One last kiss?" She asked "Hell nawl girl." He laughed shakin his head, he leaned over anyways and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Text me for emergency's only and update me on dat Nigga." He said dappin her up and she nodded her head watching him walk out "Alright! Be safe!" She yelled and then heard her front door closed.

She knew he locked the door because he always does when he leaves.
-------✎

"It's about time you came." Elias hopped out his car and some dude bumped into him while he walking up so he pushed him down "Watch where you goin luh nigga." He said to the white boy and walked up to Jeremiah and Benjamin.

"Nigga you ah B-O-N" Benjamin argued with Jeremiah "Imma bonfire?" Jeremiah asked and Elias and Benjamin started cracking up.

"Dis nigga- No you ah Big ole nigga" Benjamin said chokin on air "It ain't that funny.." Jeremiah said.

Elias chuckled ah lil bit before spotting a girl who looked rather irritated and didn't wanna be at the party.

He watched her for a lil bit longer blockin out Ben and Jeremiah's conversation before seeing her go in with a group of her friends. He could tell she knew he was watching her because she would look up and try to spot the person looking at her.

"Y'all wanna go in now?" Benjamin asked "I'm finna roll up real quick then imma meet y'all in there." He said and they nodded there heads going there opposite directions.

Elias headed straight for his car not paying attention until he bumped into a girl "Watch where you going shordy." He said looking at her on the ground.

"Why don't you watch where you-" She looked up "Sorry" She mumbled. She found him "fine asf" In her words and she didn't want to say too much.

"You go to school on campus?" She asked him and he shook his head "Naw." he sighed getting irritated, she was only tryna start conversation because she wanted something from him.

"That's why you don't look familiar my names Kaylee."

"Ion really care." He shrugged and walked off making her scoff "rude" she mumbled rubbin the back of her pants off so they weren't dirty.

Elias made his way in his car, and made sure all his windows was rolled up before taking out a baggie of weed and ah swisher before rolling up.

People were walking by the car being nosy tryna see who was in there but they couldn't since his windows were tinted.

He turned up his music, lighting up the blunt and sitting back relaxing. He thought about a lot of shit and then some more, before he knew it the blunt was a roach.

💱𝗘𝗫𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗜𝗖𝗢💱