♥︎N⃨I⃨N⃨E⃨T⃨E⃨E⃨N⃨♥︎

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨❥

Carina woke up with a start, she had to pee really bad. And Elias's heavy hand wasn't making it any better for her. So she hurried up and got his hand off of her and walked quickly— but quietly towards her bathroom and used it.

While she was sitting there she was figuring out what she wanted to do during her summer break. Her job had let her take off (kindly enough) so that she could focus and come back whenever she was ready.

So maybe she would take the trip with Elias, go and visit her family, and then get her job back. She felt like that was all she really needed to do this summer since her freshman year she traveled a lot with her short-term ex.

After using the bathroom she washed her hands and yawned walking to the hallway closet to get her a washcloth for her face since she knew she wasn't going back to sleep.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face Carina walked back into her bedroom to see Elias sleeping making her smile. Carina loved seeing him like this, it was his most peaceful state and she could tell he needed it.

And he looked so handsome, Carina grabbed her phone and laid in bed. Elias was automatically on her and put his head in the crook of her neck. Sometimes she wondered how he just sensed her presence.

She took a quick picture and then posted it on Instagram without a song because people pretty much got the point of their relationship.

After a little while of watching Tv Elias woke up too and looked up at her "Good morning ma." He said rubbing his eye a little bit and scrunched up her face "Your breath kicking dude." She said and he smacked his lips "This why— be lucky I even gave yo lil ungrateful ass a Good morning. And stop saying dude you sound like me dude." He bucked at her and went to go do the same thing she did this morning.

She chuckled at his antics and looked at her phone seeing people were liking her story and some sliding up telling her that they were so cute, so she liked their message and replied back with a thank you.

When Carina posted Elias she would post half his face or no face at all, she didn't really care if people seen him because she was out in public with him all the time but she wanted to keep their relationship private. Not everyone needed to know they were fucking around.

If you found out, you found out.

Carina decided to get up and find something to wear for the party today. She wanted to wear something with a two piece, so she started searching through her closet.

She found a brown and white letterman jacket to start off with, then she paired it with a white cropped shirt that stopped at top of her bellybutton, paring it with some brown biker shorts, and decided to pair it with the brown eclipse 1's.

After Carina picked out her outfit, she walked into the kitchen to make some pancakes and eggs. Something quick for them to eat since it was 3pm and they were just waking up. They were both a little tired so even though Carina hating sleeping in late she agreed.

She spread butter on her pan after she mixed the pancake mix together and turned the heat up on the stove. After she spread it around for a little bit she poured the pancakes bit by bit.

She made sure to make enough for her, Elias, Mason, and Jeremiah.

Carina had just recently found out about Jeremiah when Mason told her and then she walked in her room and he was in there just sitting there waiting on her.

Jeremiah was very funny in her opinion, after that Carina called Mason and told her some random dude was in her bed and Mason explained that they were messing around and stuff like that.

After that they had a talk Mason explaining that they met at the party Carina and Elias met but she didn't pursue him yet because she was still messing with the girl.

Long story short they started messing around and he soon found out that she was bi and he was cool with it, as long as she don't leave him for a girl he'll be fine.

Safe to say they were good.

Carina was knocked out of her thought by the eggs almost burning up but she quickly chopped them up and put them on the different plates. She poured cheese on top of Mason's eggs knowing she liked it like that anyways.

"You finally cooked something?" Mason came out her room Jeremiah following after her "Shut up." She smacked her lips "that's your plate right there, and Jeremiah you can pick any plate those three are all the same." She pointed to Mason's plate and then the other three before going to get Elias.

She walked in and seen him looking at the outfit she had picked out "Elias...I made breakfast." Carina walked up to him wrapping her arms around his waist.

He smacked his lips turning around "Don't do that, it make me feel like the girl innis relationship." He picked her up making her hold on to his neck tight.

"I missed you Jade." He kissed her neck and she smiled. Carina loved how Elias was only like this with her it made her feel good about herself like she was special, and she was.

"I missed you more, you hungry?" She rubbed his face and he nodded his head. He was hungry but he didn't want any food, but he wasn't about to force anything with Carina so he just let it be.

"Come on." She hopped down with his help. Elias followed close behind her and seen Jeremiah already sitting down at the table eating waiting on Mason while on his phone.

"You want me to heat it up a little bit?" He heard Carina ask and he shook his head "Naw mama I'm good just sit down and eat." He told her and she nodded her head.

"Damn, Mason don't do that for me." Jeremiah mugged and Carina laughed pouring syrup on her eggs and pancakes.

"You nasty bra." Elias laughed watching her close the lid "No I'm not it's good." She frowned eating it "Have you even tried it before on your eggs before you start talking bout me?" She asked and he laughed.

"You so proper, but naw Ian tried it." Elias shocked his head watching her put some eggs on her fork and reach it out "Hmmm try it." She held the fork out and he opened his mouth taking it off the fork and chewed it.

"It's aight but Ian puttin that shit on my plate." He shook his head continuing to eat his pancakes.

"Mason baby I'm dying they making me feel lonely and I got somebody!!" Jeremiah said dramatically putting his plate in the sink after he finished and grabbing Mason's plate to bring it to her.

Elias finished his food first and went to go sit on the couch and Carina sat and thought eating her food deciding to call her dad and tell him she was coming down for a week during summer break.

But she wanted Elias to come with her.

"Eliassssss."

"Carinaaaaa." He mocked her as she sat on his lap and he pulled his head back "You must want some you sittin on me knowin that shit turn me on." Elias scrunched his face up rubbing her thighs and she smiled.

"If I go visit my parents can you come with me?" She asked him and he smacked his lips "You want me to meet the parents? I'm honored." He smiled and she mugged him.

"Well just my dad and his new family and the family reunion, So will you? If we do we gone have to drive there because they live in St.Louis and I wanna go there after our Chicago trip." She explained to him and he nodded his head.

"You know I will mama you ain een have to ask." He shrugged his shoulder and she smiled at him giving him a long kiss and he groaned "Come on Carina you making me hard move." He grabbed her face away from his neck and she pouted.

"I'm sorry." She frowned and then laughed "You ain't sorry. That's what's crazy." He mugged her and she laughed some more.

"That's what you wearing to the party?" He asked and she nodded her head "Aight I'm finna match you we gone be twinsssss." He said and she laughed "You so sassy." She did the period motion and he mugged her.

"Aight you pushin it chillout." He looked at the time "Let's go to my house, get yo stuff." Elias looked at the time and she nodded her head.

"Okayyy" she dragged and walked off to grab her stuff.

💱𝗘𝗫𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗜𝗖𝗢💱