♥︎T⃨W⃨E⃨N⃨T⃨Y⃨-⃨S⃨E⃨V⃨E⃨N⃨♥︎

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨❥

Elias looked around at all the kids playing at the family reunion and Carina watched him do it. She always loved how observant he was and it just made him fall in love with him even more.

"You hungry?" Carina stood up dropping his hand that she was holding, all her family members had already spoke to her but her dad and mom hadn't said a word to her which was weird but she was used to it.

They were too "busy" to even deal with their own daughter conversing with the other people.

"No mama, gone head— I'm gonna fix you a plate what do you want?" She asked him and her little cousin Gigi came up to her, her real name was Gianna.

"I want some spaghetti and Macaroni." Elias replied a little upset because Carina was right he was hungry but he would've fixed it himself since Carina had been complaining about her feet hurting since they left from Chicago.

"Okay baby I'll be back." She kissed his lips, getting some looks from older people there at the function. Carina really didn't care she barely messed with her family close to nun anyways.

"Hey Gigi!" Carina picked her up, she was only two years old and was the child of her second cousin Mariah and her husband Santiago.

Gianna was a beautiful baby girl had Black half Mexican. She was truly so beautiful and a gift from god considering her cousin Mariah couldn't get pregnant but when Gigi came everyone was so happy for her.

She literally was the sweetest person ever so she deserved it.

"Ghee d k!!" Gigi said and Carina looked at her like she was crazy while fixing Elias's plate "Who taught you that?" She asked Gigi and she giggled pointing to Elias making Carina smack her lips as Mariah kept repeating it.

"Imma beat his butt Gigi."

"There you go love bug!" Mariah said, she had been looking for her daughter and was shocked to see Carina was actually here "Carina?? Oh my god you've gotten so big!" Mariah Walker over giving her a hug and taking Gigi out her hands.

"Girl bye, we are only three years apart." Carina laughed "Still you've gotten so big, and that fat booty has too jesus!" Mariah said stopping herself from giving it a squish.

"Stop it Mariah!!" She covered her face with her free hand "Ghee d k!!" Gigi said again and Carina shook her head "What Gianna? Who taught you that?" Her mom said laughing, she knew baby's only repeated what they heard so she wasn't really tripping.

"I'm so sorry, my boyfriend taught her that." Carina explained "Boyfriend?? Where he at?" Mariah asked, for as long as she knew Carina always talked about her getting a boyfriend but she never really expected it not after her last boyfriend.

"Right over there....talking to my mother." She smiled then it dropped when she seen who she was talking to "Oop girl you better go over there, you know yo momma talk crazy." Mariah told her and she said bye and walked over there.

"Hm." She handed the plate to him "Carina, hi baby when you get here?" Her mom asked and Carina rolled her eyes giving her a hug "About 4 hours ago." She told her and her mom raised her eyebrows a little shocked.

"I really came here to see you and daddy and then I was gonna leave but y'all were too busy for me to say anything." Carina shrugged and Elias mugged a little.