♥︎E⃨I⃨G⃨H⃨T⃨♥︎

E⃨l⃨i⃨a⃨s⃨ D⃨e⃨a⃨n⃨ M⃨i⃨l⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨✈︎

"Wassup momma" Elias sat down in the chair after walking in the kitchen. He visited his mom every day out of ah week.

And if he couldn't do that he would call or text her. He was more close too his momma more then his dad cause she was always there to give him advice, and her advice was real.

She would tell him the truth wether he was right or wrong. Even if it would hurt him.

"Hey Boy" She put the top back on her sweet potatoes "How you been?" She asked turning around wiping her hands.

"Coo" He shrugged. His mom had no clue he was selling drugs, his pops knew though only because he used to do it too. That's about the only thing they really bonded over.

That and sports.

"I just been working and sh- stuff" He corrected himself before he cursed. His mama rolled her eyes and shook her head "Where yo lil friends at?" She asked.

Benjamin and Jeremiah usually always came Over with him but not today Benjamin was having Ah lil family day and Jeremiah just went ghost on everybody.

He usually did shit like that and would be back after three days so they wasn't tripping. Jeremiah would text back the group one in a while to make sure they knew he was good.

"Jeramiah on his lil mental break and Benji on his family break" He informed her sitting back inna chair on his phone.

His mother looked at him, noticing something was slightly different. She didn't know what it was it was like he was visibly tired but he was tryna put on a front like he wasn't.

"What's wrong wit you boy?" She mugged him sitting in the chair across from him. Elias looked up confused "what you mean?" He retorted taking off his jacket.

"When I last talked to you, you seemed more relaxed you look tired whats wrong?" She asked him again. This is why he didn't like coming over here.

His mother could read him like an open book, and she didn't even like reading.

"Ion kno ma.. I think I messed up" He said rubbin his forehead and sitting up.

"What you do?" She looked at him confused, she waited for him to answer but he was tryna form the right words "Spit it out boy!" She said and he smacked his lips.

"Momma chill out" He almost rolled his eyes. Elias didn't really know how to explain.

So he started from the beginning.

"There was this girl.. is? Ion kno prolly not no more" He sighed "and why is that?" Momma Miller always wanted for her son to settle down, she ain't want him to be out here having baby's and wondering if they his or not.

"Cause I stopped talking to her" He shrugged, Elias was always a "dc" type of person. When it came to this situation he had too.

"Mhmm" She stank faced him "look mama it was like ain wanna hurt her, she too good for that and if we would've kept spending time together ain't no tellin what I would've done so I distanced myself...ion kno" He huffed, sometimes explaining what he was feeling was hard.