♥︎T⃨W⃨E⃨N⃨T⃨Y⃨-⃨T⃨H⃨R⃨E⃨E⃨♥︎

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨❥

Carina sat down in her seat, they were already on a airplane and it was a long morning for them two since they were up last night.

Carina sat in the seat tired laying her head down on Elias holding his hand while he was scrolling on his phone before he had to put it on airplane mode.

Nobody was sitting with them too their luck so they were really just chilling get ready to enjoy their flight. The intercom sounded and the pilot starting talking about safe travels and shit before the flight attendant told them what to do in case of an emergency shit like that.

Then she told them to put their phones on airplane mode and keep their seatbelts on at all times before grabbing phone and hanging it up.

"Mama."

"Hm?" She opened her eyes "Here." He grabbed the cover and put it over the both of them since the plane was a little cold.

She put her legs inside his thighs a little bit since the seatbelt was kind of restricting her movement a little but she could still move.

Elias rested his hand on her thigh and kept it there, Carina eyed him and seen him smile before looking at her "No your so nasty." She shook her head and he smacked his lips "Never wanna have no damn fun."

"No I just would rather not try to keep my moans silent." She whispered the last part and he chuckled giving her a kiss "Yeah ight, we either doing it on the way here or the way back you pick."

"Neither." She mugged him before sticking her tongue out and he mugged her before laying his head back and resting his eyes. Carina did the same thing laying her head down on his shoulder and they both went to sleep.

-⃨7⃨ H⃨o⃨u⃨r⃨s⃨ L⃨a⃨t⃨e⃨r⃨-⃨

Carina was already up, Elias was the one that was still halfway asleep. She was taking pictures of the overview of Chicago since they were close to landing and now they had landed and she was excited.

Elias had been to Chicago on multiple occasion but he had never took a girl that he had fallen in love with on a vacation. He honestly shocked himself and fellow others around him.

As soon as she had landed She as well as other took her phone off of airplane mode and started texting Mason and sent her the pictures that she took and also telling her she landed safely too.

Mason texted her back saying that is was so pretty over their and she was happy that they had safe travels and hope she had fun.

Carina assured her that she would and she would call her sometime this week.

"Baby get up, we landed." She shook Elias and he sniffed and rubbed his nose before waking up and standing up. It was a little dark outside meaning it was around 6.

"I'll get my bags you get yours alright." They had a lot of bags so she didn't mind carrying her stuff this time around.

He nodded his head not really being talkative since he just woke up which she understood of course. They were the third to last people off the airplane rolling their bags behind them.

The airport was busy so they just got in and out as quick as they could before finding the rental car place that was luckily right next to the airport.