♥︎S⃨E⃨V⃨E⃨N⃨T⃨E⃨E⃨N⃨♥︎

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨❥

"Thank you Ms.Smith." Her professor thanked her for turning in her test. Carina loved this teacher specifically because she didn't do to much and was very carefree about her class which made it a comfortable and chill space.

"Your welcome." Carina gave her a closed mouth smile before walking out the room and going towards the way out. She was so happy to be done with all her classes and just wanted to go back to Elias's place and chill.

Already having texted Elias and telling him that she was ready, she just decided to call Mason and tell her she wouldn't be home and not to worry.

"Hello?" Mason said a little groggy, since she had just woke up. Mason was definitely not a morning person and was happy her major didn't require as many classes as her freshman year did. Safe to say that was hell.

"Hey Mason, I just wanted to let you know I'm not gonna be home today, or tomorrow." Carina let her know because she felt it was important just in case, you never know what could happen and she would want someone she trusts to have her location.

"Alright that's cool, I was gonna invite someone I had been talking to over if that's cool?" Mason asked even though she knew Carina was all for it "Yeah you know it is! Who is it? The girl from the coffee shop?" Carina asked sipping on a smoothie she had wanted to try out of the vending machine.

"No, it's a dude. The girl, Kilani said she wasn't really feeling us or whatever." Mason said with a shrug on the other side of the phone "It sucked but my intuition wasn't wrong, but the dudes name is Jeremiah but I call him Jerry." Mason laughed making Carina giggle.

Then it hit her- Jeremiah might be Elias's friend but there are many Jeremiah's around here so who knows?

Carina seen Elias speeding down the street making her sigh, 9 times out of 10 he most likely doesn't have his seatbelt on.

"Well you know I don't mind just clean up after yourself as always, I love you and have a good day." Carina said and got a "Bye, I love you too." Before she hung up the phone.

Elias rode up rolling down the window "Hurry up and get in." He mugged her and she walked up to the car taking her sweet time before hopping in "You so ghetto I couldn't get a hi?" She smacked her lips "And put your dang seatbelt on!" She fussed at him.

"You would think you would want to the way you driving 80 miles per hour" Carina ranted while putting her on, once she did so she turned her head towards him and got caught in a kiss, before she mugged him.

"You so pretty you know dat?" He smirked a little bit and she smacked her lips "Shut up." Carina always got flustered around him it was just a thing, she guessed.

"So how was school?"

"You sound like a parent." She giggled "Okay well fuck yo day then." He mugged instantly taking it back but she still continued on answering the question knowing he was just playing. "It was alright, I'm tired though I just wanna take a nap." She confessed.

"Also I don't have any classes tomorrow, so we can do whatever you want." She shrugged grabbing her phone while he made a left "Ight, we gone go to the movies then." He nodded his head.

"You wanna know what I considered our first date?" She asked him looked at the side of his face since he was focused on the road "What?" He asked her looking at her a little bit before turning back to let her know he was listening.