♡T⃨W⃨E⃨N⃨T⃨Y⃨-⃨ F⃨I⃨V⃨E⃨♡

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨❥

"Elias come on my feet hurttt." Carina whined. She was laying up in the bed poking her feet out so Elias could rub them. They had just gotten back from the mall at 8pm and she was tired.

Carina thought she was a shopper...until she met Elias.

He practically wanted to spend everything on her, and if she wouldn't have said no to half the stuff he would've bought it and they would've been in a deeper hole.

Carina had to remind him countless times that they couldn't take all this stuff back because they didn't live here and Elias agreed but his actions definitely didn't show for itself.

They had gathered a total of 20 shopping bags a piece and decided that was all they were gonna spend since they had another week of going somewhere else too.

"Girl don't rush me you see I'm tryna clean my face." Elias mugged her and she smacked her lips "Fine I'll just do it myself." She said rubbing her own feet and Elias chuckled at her wiping his face cleanser off his face and then apply moisturizer.

"Come here." Elias motioned with his finger creeping up to the bed and Carina gave him a look "What are you up too?" She asked and he smirked at her pulling her to the edge of the bed making her yelp.

Elias gave her a long kiss squeezing her neck that had Carina on waterfall, he traveled down towards her neck kissing it before tapping his phone letting it play music a little over Carina.

Carina was to wrapped up in bliss to care that he had this all planned out already.

"Take this off for me mama." He gestured to her top and she immediately threw it off revealing her lace bra. Elias hummed in satisfaction knowing whatever Carina was wearing on top had to be the same onna the bottom.

"You so pretty girl, and you smell so good." He kissed her stomach and back up and Carina looked at him with so much love in her eyes. She just couldn't say it for some reason.

He unclipped her bra letting the cold air hit her. In the time they had started having somewhat was close to sex she was so comfortable all the time.

Elias continued kissing her everywhere but not where Carina wanted him too. She was moving her lower half closer to him so he could catch the hint without having to make any move towards it. Carina like said before had actually wanted him more than ever now she just didn't know how to say it.

He gave her a long kiss this time even more intense then the last one making her moan this time. Carina couldn't take it anymore she felt like her heart was about to burst and she just wanted him.

Elias knew what he was doing to her, he just liked to tease cause he knew Carina and how she operated.

This time around Carina decided to be bold, she grabbed Elias's hand and moved it towards the inside of her pajama shorts, somewhat shocking Elias entirely but he understood her frustration and all the pent up sexual frustration as well.

"Please." Carina moaned and Elias did as asked, he couldn't say no to her face and her tone it would be a crime.

Elias starting playing with her clit rubbing it in slow circles trying to get Carina to ride out her climax in a relaxing way knowing that's how she liked it best.