♥︎T⃨W⃨E⃨N⃨T⃨Y⃨-⃨O⃨N⃨E⃨♥︎

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨❥

After their bath Elias went to go get her and him something to eat. Elias did plan on drinking and he told Carina which was fine with her since she didn't drink a lot and wasn't planning on it anyways.

She just told him to know his limits, and to stop whenever she said or he don't feel like going anymore.

While she was out Carina FaceTimed Mason and Dior, Dior and her had gotten closer ever since Mason and Carina fell out with Kaylee.

Basically Dior told Carina everything on how Kaylee would always talk about Carina when she wasn't their and Dior would defend her because Carina would've done the same.

Carina was over it honestly. Kaylee was a punk for everything she did and said.

"Heyyyy!" Mason said and Dior waved before they both looked at Carina "Why you look like that?" Dior asked and Mason nodded "Like what?" Carina said confused as hell.

"Like you just got fucked...Carina y'all fucked??" Mason said gasping and Carina giggled "No! We didn't have sex!" She denied and they smacked they lips "Well YALL did something, you look like your on cloud 912." Dior smacked her lips and Carina sighed.

"Well...we did do something, but we didn't have sex" Carina shook her head "So he ate yo pussy? Okay bitchhhh!!" Mason said happy for her. The Carina she knew would have never gave any one a second glance let alone see all of her.

"Yeahhhh it was amazing, I felt seen." She laughed smiling and they "Awwww'ed" her "That's good for you, im glad your happy babe." Dior said smiling at the camera.

"Aye man get off the phone I'm tryna cuddle." They heard and Carina and Mason both raised their eyebrows "who was that?" They both asked and Dior giggled.

"My mannnnnn." She dragged "Well imma see y'all at the party love y'all bye bye." Dior waved before hanging up on the group call "Well shit, that's cute I guess." Mason laughed.

"So where Elias at?" He went to go get food, Carina checked his location "Well now he in the drive way, but I'm going too see you at the party right?" Carina asked knowing dang well she better see her since she's forcing her too go.

"Of course babe, I love you mwah." She said "I love you too byeee." Carina hung up going on Elias's phone that he left here. Now that they had gotten somewhat intimate all she wanted to do was be near him. I guess the last straw was for them to do something to become attached to him and that made her feel weird.

She didn't know how to talk to him about it though, Carina didn't want him to feel like it was a bad thing it just was unusual for her dealing with the past relationships she just didn't want him to leave her.

So she decided to keep it how it had been, by not smothering him although she wanted to.

What she didn't know is that Elias already noticed that she was trying to be distant, after they got out the tub she got dressed and sat on the bed watching tv, he just thought nothing of it until he went to go get food. Carina would've jumped up and went with him but she decided to stay back which was unusual.

He gave her a kiss before he left to go get it and she kept it short. Elias didn't know why she was acting like that but he was gonna talk to her about it.