♥︎S⃨I⃨X⃨T⃨E⃨E⃨N⃨♥︎

E⃨l⃨i⃨a⃨s⃨ D⃨e⃨a⃨n⃨ M⃨i⃨l⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨✈︎

"Hey momma wassup?" Elias answered his phone at 8 in the morning rubbing Carina's back since she was on top of him.

"Wassup son ain heard from you in a minute." His momma said and he laughed lowly "Mama we just
Talked three days ago." He remembered.

"So! That's still a long time the hell" She rolled her eyes "So how you been?" She asked, turning on her lamp since her other song had too get up for school soon.

"Good, been staying out the way. I got somebody I want you too meet" He smiled a little looking down at Carina as she scooted up moving her head in his neck a little bit more.

"It's that girl isn't it? Y'all worked things out?" She stood up putting on her house shoes and robe.

"Yeah, we established things and we together just without the title." He told his mom honestly. His mama was like his best friend really without her he would've been either lost or in jail. Or worse dead.

"That's good son I'm happy for you!" She cheered happily for him "Kai! Get up go wash yo face and brush to teeth." She woke up her youngest son leaving his door open.

"Tell Kai I said wassup." Elias told her and she hummed "You can tell him at his birthday party." She reminded him "He finally decided that's what he wanted to do?" He asked.

"Yeah, he wanted to go bowling then to the movies but now he just wants a birthday party, I told him he ain't able to change his mind either cause it's too close to his birthday." She explained to Elias and he hummed.

"Who you on the phone?" Carina woke up "My momma bug go back to sleep." He pushed her head back down and she yawned closing her eyes "don't push my head like that, tell her I said hello." She said being polite before nodding off again.

"Mom Carina said hi." He repeated the message "I can hear her boy! Hi Carina!" His mom said loud enough for her to hear making Carina smile a little bit before going back to sleep again.

"What Kai like? imma go get him some stuff." Elias asked "Anything spider-man that boys obsessed" His mother sighed "Alright I gotta go drop this boy off then go to work." She said getting ready to hang up

"Love you son."

"Love you too momma bye."

They hung up the phones and Elias set his on his dresser before wrapping his arms around Carina and going back to sleep for himself.
----------

Carina's alarm went off and she grabbed her phone stopping it before sitting up on top of Elias making him move a little bit before opening his eyes "I could get used to this." He smirked resting his hands on her butt and she stretched laughing a little bit.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes hopping off of him and walking to the bathroom, Carina grabbed her toothbrush wetting it, then putting toothpaste on it and brushing her teeth.

Few minutes later Elias followed doing the same thing and brushing his teeth, Carina finished before him and grabbed her face stuff before washing it and putting water on his face and drying it off.

"What you doing for yo summer break?" He asked her and she shrugged "Nothing, my family wanted me to go down there but I don't think so." She explained sitting on the bathroom counter before remembering what she was supposed to be doing.