♥︎F⃨I⃨V⃨E⃨♥︎

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨

"Ouch!!" Carina whined "Well move yo fucking hand girl!" Elias said and she shook her head "Don't curse at me!" She shouted and he rolled his eyes.

They were playing twister and Carina is now realizing she should've stretched a lot more before playing this game. Elias on the other hand was irritated, he unfortunately found out how much of a crybaby Carina really is.

"Spin the spinner" He said and she moved her free hand across his body and spun the spinner again "Right leg on green" She read out loud.

"Where it's at?" She asked "It's next ta me you gotta put yo whole leg over me." He instructed her and she raised her eyebrows, if she didn't know any better twister is a sexual game.

She raised her leg up and over him, it seemed like it was getting hotter as she concentrated making sure she didn't fall. She touched the green circle with her foot and put it down.

For a few seconds it held until Elias started shaking making Carina laugh and the whole thing collapsed.

Carina was still laughing though until she realized she was sitting directly on top of Elias and his hand were on her waist. She played it off though, even though her heart was racing.

"This is why you don't play twister with two people" She giggled and grabbed his hands on her waist standing both of them up.

Elias couldn't figure out for the life of him how this girl wasn't as affected by him like the others. She really was different, and that's why he couldn't get with her. He couldn't read her, that bothered him.

"You want some pizza?" She asked, moving to the kitchen. She wanted to put some distance between them so her heart would stop beating so fast.

"What kind?" He asked her looking at the time, he ain't have nun to do today but he still wanted to see "Uhh we got cheese or sausage" She told him peeking her head in the freezer.

"Cheese" He shrugged and she nodded her head, grabbin the pizza out of the freezer and preheating the oven to 375.

He stood up and walked to her airhead bites "Lemme get some" He said and she turned around seeing him across from her "Yeah gone head ion care" She shrugged bending over and putting the pizza in the oven.

Elias couldn't help but to stare at her, it was Carina. He was slick wit it though he just wanted ah look.

"I want my nails done" She sighed looking at her hands "Get them done" Elias said in a duh tone and she mugged him "nigga if I- Shut up" She bucked at him.

"Yo tiny ass needa stop for you getcho ass beat" He chuckled lookin down at her and she smacked her lips "height don't mean nun I'll still whoop yo ass" She said puffin her chest up.

"Did you just use profanity?" He said shocked and popped her mouth "Watch yo mouf" He said eating another one of her airhead bites.

She smacked him in his throat makin him choke so he started coughing and gasping for air "Don't put yo hands on me Nigga" She rolled her eyes sittin onna counter and swinging her feet.

He finally stopped coughing and looked at her mugging and shit mad as hell "Now what if I actually died?" He asked and she shrugged "Accidental death is a thing" She nodded her head.