♥︎F⃨O⃨U⃨R⃨T⃨E⃨E⃨N⃨♥︎

E⃨l⃨i⃨a⃨s⃨ D⃨e⃨a⃨n⃨ M⃨i⃨l⃨l⃨e⃨r⃨✈︎

"You pissin me off Jeremiah shut up." Elias mugged Jeramiah. "How I'm pissin you off? Ian een said nun slime" Jeramiah laughed and Elias looked at the time seeing it was 2:30.

"Mhm"

"Hate a mhm ass nigga." Benjamin said and that made Jeramiah laugh overly hard for no reason. Elias mugged him and got on his phone scrolling before getting a message on Instagram.

He slid it up not bothering to pay attention to it cause he had no interest in it right now. He was just waiting till the clock hit three so he could go get Carina.

He had a busy day today and he liked the time where they would just chill and eat food together. Whenever he was around Carina he was at peace.

"What y'all doing later tonight?" Ben asked and Jeremiah shrugged "Y'all tryna get onna game?" He asked picking up one of his fidget toys he stole from his sister.

"Yeah what time?"

"8, we playin 2k?" Elias asked head nodding towards Ben and he nodded his head agreeing with the statement. "Yeah its whatever." Ben nodded his head typing on his phone.

"Im finna bounce though, I gotta go home Kaylani sick" Benjamin said not noticing he was naming the girl he was messing with out loud. "Who the hell is Kaylanti?" Jeremiah asked, of course getting the name wrong since he was a little hard of hearing.

"Kaylani, and she somebody I been messing wit for a minute now." Ben shrugged and got up pulling his pants up.

He reached out his hands and they looked at him like he was crazy "and when was you gone tell us this?" Jeremiah asked. "Ian gotta tell y'all shit." He mugged them both.

It was a slight pause before Elias punched him in his stomach making him double fold back in his chair and Jeremiah came from behind him and put him in a chokehold making Ben cough and tap his arm to get him off.

"That's right That's right call for yo mama..." He said and then busted out laughing letting him go "So you wanna try that again?" Elias asked sitting down this time and Jeremiah did the same sitting on the couch.

"Y'all some punk ass niggas." Ben stank faced them. "Me and kaylani been talking for a month now." He answered there question crossing his arms "She let you hit?" Jeremiah asked.

"Naw, she got issues but I'm cool with it" He shrugged. Kaylani did have issues, mainly trust issues when she gave her virginity up the dude left her right after, made her feel dumb and she got cheated on countless times.

Mentally and physically she just needed someone to prove that she could be loved and Benjamin was trying to help her see that.

"Well now that you niggas know my business imma fuck wit y'all later." He dapped them both up and left . "Well I'm finna head out too." Elias dapped up Jeremiah and he nodded his head.

"Where you going?"

"Pick up Carina she spending ah night." He told him fixing his hat "Ohhhhh you finally took our advice huh?" Jeremiah asked rhetorically making Elias mug him and punch him. "Love Brodie I'm gone." He said walking out.