♥︎T⃨H⃨R⃨E⃨E⃨♥︎

C⃨a⃨r⃨i⃨n⃨a⃨ J⃨a⃨d⃨e⃨ S⃨m⃨i⃨t⃨h⃨

"This is lame." Carina sighed sitting down onna counter in somebody's kitchen "Cause your not tryna have fun." Dior mugged her and she flipped her off.

"Where's Kaylee anyways?"

"You know that damn girl always late" Mason said and Carina looked at her "You look so pretty!" Carina hyped her up and Dior rolled her eyes.

"Thank you sexy faceee." She smiled feeling good. Mason was ready to actually speak up to the girl she liked, it's not that she don't wanna talk to her, it's just she get nervous everytime.

"Heyyy." Dior piped up and they looked over seeing Kaylee here "You always late." Carina chuckled and Kaylee waved her off.

"I gotta good reason, this fine ass dude bumped into me, and I wanted ta get his number but he rude asf." Kaylee said looking at her nails rolling her eyes.

"Don't you gotta boyfriend anyways?" Dior reminded her "I mean yeah but...it's whatever Ian get his number anyways soo..." She mumbled and grabbed 4 red solo cups pouring some pink Whitney in them.

"Here" She handed them out giving Carina her's last "Cheers to another year, andddd getting You out the house." She tilted her cup towards Carina and she rolled her eyes.

"I would've came out....eventually." She scratched her face and they all laughed "Cheers!" They bumped there cups together and drunk all of the alcohol.

"We finna go dance yall coming?" Kaylee grabbed Dior's hand looking back and Mason shook her head spotting the girl she wanted to talk too "No I'm good." She said walking off.

"Wait- and I'm alone." Carina whispered watching them scatter off and she rolled her eyes. This is why she didn't come to party's there loud and annoying.

Some tall ass guy walked in, and she's 4'11 so he was really tall to her. He grabbed a red solo cup and looked up seeing she was staring at him making her look back down and play with her fingers.

She could've sworn she heard him chuckle.

"Never seen anyone look so bored at a party before." Elias didn't start conversation, and when he did it was usually with someone he wanted to suck his dick or something.

He didn't want that with Carina though.

Carina kept silent and looked up pointing at herself "Who else would I be talking too?" He asked mugging her and she bit the inside of her mouth.

"I don't usually do party's." She spoke up and he walked closer too her leaning on the counter in front of her "You gotta speak up, the music loud." He said.

"I don't usually do party's!" She spoke up a lil louder "I can tell." He nodded drinking from his cup again. Truth be told he was only a lil talkative because he was high and she could smell it on him it was loud.

It smelled good though she always had a thing for weird smells, like gas.

"You got ta schoo here?" He asked and she nodded "Yeah and you don't.." she said looking at his tattoo on his arm "Naw, Ian never see myself going ta college fa real." He answered honestly and she nodded.